Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Matthew 24 and the End Times by a Person in Bejing China
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Please turn to Matthew 24:2 "the signs of the end of the age", where the disciples ask Jesus, "when will this happen and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" And Jesus answers, "there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains."

This part stunningly matches our current situation. First, the earthquakes lately are frequent.

Look at the six quakes above 7.0 Magnitude of 2010:
Solomon Islands: 7.0, January 3rd
Haiti: 7.0, January 12th
Japan: 7.0, February 27th
Chile: 8.8, February 27th
Mexico: 7.2, April 6th
Indonesia: 7.8, April 8th

Second, China, as far as I know, suffering severe famines in Yu Nan and other areas. You can google and easily find the news about famines in China. I feel these are the so-called signs in the Bible. Does this imply the end is near? If so, I believe the situation "earthquakes and famines" will get worse gradually. And according to the Bible, there will be war soon, nation against nation, kingdom against kingdom (Matthew 24:2).

Furthermore, Jesus mentions there will be signs of the end anyway, as he says," Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: as soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth this generation will certainly not pass away until all there things have happened." In this respect, we may need to pay attention to the crop circles in UK. It seems to be a warning and count-down of the doomsday from some mysterious parties.

For example, there is a crop circle discovered in Winchester, Hampshire, UK in 2002. An 'alien face' type design with an encoded disc ciphered in 8-bit binary code.

After decipherment, we get the message "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)". I just found this message astonishingly matches the Bible. Please note these words "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. "We OPpose DECEPTION."

In Matthew 24:24 "the signs of the end of the age", Jesus mentions about the end of the age, "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name claiming "I am the Christ”, and will deceive many." This part closely matches the deception part of the message. And "Much PAIN but still time." which I believe it alludes that the GOD (ALIENS maybe?) will come/return for us, but he is still on the way and cannot make it before the doomsday.

And the links about the crop formation: [link to www.cropcircleresearch.com] ... nface.html
besides you can find many other stunning facts there.

In conclusion, all these events happening around us are matched by the prophecies of the Bible. I believe the doomsday / the judgment day is very close. And the 2012 is highly possible, for there was Aztec Calendar crop formation appeared in UK which I believe it's an allusion of the year 2012, as we all know this long-count Mayan calendar will end in 2012. [link to www.lucypringle.co.uk]

I don't know how many of you care to read the Bible. But I do hope the above information can bring some people's attention.

BTW, I am from Beijing, China.

Thought this poster gave an excellent Synopsis of Spiritual Wisdom in this perilous world....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP