Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Message to the Lemurian Immortals,who are 50000 years old
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My name is Ozymankos and I was born 15000 years ago,in the city of Arvena,capital of Arcadia,which lies now under the depths of the Baltic Sea
I met you in 4D,2 of you,2 women,on the nights of 8/9th and 12/13th April 2010,by the common denomination and counting of days.
You know that I have the Living Armor under my skin,just like you have,that our bodies are golden and transparent when wearing it and our hearts and bones are shining in red and white.

I know what you want:
That the old Civilizations to rise again,Lemuria ,Arcadia,Atlantis,Hyperboreea,PelasGeea,Ramania,Dacia and all the others
That the Humans will know and Appreciate us
So that we will leave in peace and understanding with all creatures on this planet
So that death will be feared no more and Life will be understood as it IS
You wish to Reveal all Truth
And that is what I want ,too

That is what the Council of Immortals decided on 27th of November last year in Cluj
That is what is happenening on TV shows ,serials and movies.
if you are watching them
But these things cannot be rushed as you wish
I understand yor Lust and I will calm it now with a Story for small vampires,a True Story of Ozymankos:

After 10000 years spent in Babylon,Ozymankos decided:
-I will return to my old land of Arcadia,which streches in an Arc from the northern France to northern Russia, and I will give them all the Gold that I accumulated during these 10 millenia,so that Arvena and Arcadia shall know Glory in this World!
Said and done
They prepared a mighty fleet and sailed from Babylon down the Tigrus and Euphrate ,into the Red Sea and Mediteranean Sea,up to the northern shores of Arcadia
But the land of Arvena could not be found!Instead there was a vast sea and some pirates approaching them
Ozymankos shouted towards them:
-Et in Arcadia Ego!I am also Arcadian!
but they did not Understand him

For Arcadia was long lost and another 4 great Civilization passed since:
Hyperboreea located in northern,western and southern Europe
a civilization of White Men
Pelasgeea located in Poland,Slavic northern states and Dacia
a civilization of White men and Brown slaves
Ramania,located in Dacia,Southern and Eastern Europe
a civilization of Brown Men
Atlantis,a civilization located in Dacia,Southern Europe,Eastern Europe and the Atlantic Ocean(all locations are present day countries and oceans)

and these men were Vikings
they wear Horned scuffs and believe themselves to come down from Dragons
they were in their Early Civilization expansion phase when they conquered Europe
and they did not understood Ozymankos and the Persian envoys
although they spoke in Arcadian,the language of now undead,vampires and demons

just as people do not understand you,when you speak in Lemurian,a soft language and ...no one remembers either Lemuria or Arcadia
the towns and cities are long in the domain of fish and..

I know that Lemuria is rising and you are doing it
Arvena will rose upon the depths of the Baltic Sea,near the Danish and Swedish shores
Arcadia will be united!
and Atlantis shall rise too to conquer this Galaxy!
Have no fear,for I understand your Language and your desires shall ve fulfilled
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP