Users Online Now: 1,629 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 82,866
Pageviews Today: 149,854Threads Today: 75Posts Today: 1,101
01:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Met Stray Momma Dog with 3 Puppies today..How to help them?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Today at my friend's office (a warehouse area)..we met a momma dog with 3 puppies.

They are stray dogs who live on an abandoned piece of land near the warehouse complex. I'm thinking about bringing some milk and food for them.

I'm currently in Indonesia and the majority of population are Muslims. Caring for dogs is not seen as a necessity here. That's why many people abuse dogs because of their religious beliefs.

So the cleaning man at the warehouse complex told us that the neighbors around the area sometimes throw stones at Momma Dog & the puppies when they bark.

Tomorrow we will bring food for them. And will try to get the dogs to a shelter. I want Mama Dog & her puppies to stay together as a family, not separated. The puppies look really cute.

I'm thinking about establishing a shelter/animal foundation to help stray animals here. I might need advice regarding this.

1. Is it okay to bring milk for the puppies?
2. What is the best emergency aid for them?
3. It's impossible to take Mama Dog & puppies to my apartment as the management has no animal policy.

Any advice & input are very much appreciated.

ISIS
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP