Users Online Now: 1,734 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 747,716
Pageviews Today: 1,274,985Threads Today: 491Posts Today: 8,903
02:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Odd thought about flight disruption in Europe (scotch induced)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok I know this will be flamed and charbroiled by people on here but I am bored and watching too many sci-fi movies while travelling lately.... and I know the scientists papers and articles running on the glass cloud thing...

But I have had about a bottle of fine scotch and being alone in a hotel room you get to thinking wierdo things..

So let me pass this out..

You know all those rockets failures to launch the past while.. if you don't look for failed launches of rockets in the past 6 months.. couple from russia, usa, north korea to enter space.

ok get a spiral thing in Norway.. (signal to clear the air)

I wonder if we were able to monitor what is in the air over Europe if there would find something... Not commercial aircraft or the like..

I am wondering if they are keeping the air clear for something else... You know using the same people who tell you the earth is warming up from man made climategate... to say this glass cloud is real.. but in truth they are keeping planes out of the air so there are not reports of what really is in the air...

I know the dangers of ash and volcanoes that have erupted and the dangers of flying but I also know that I have seen many eruptions in Russia and the Asian areas in the past few years and the lack of this so called.. complete shutdown of airlines... in the past why now the sudden keep the whole area clear...

Being grounded is good and bad for one does get to drink scotch in a room waiting to fly out again to get back to North America.. but thinking of why you can't fly home gets your conspiracy brain working.....LOL

If you think about it.. with all the talk of the vatican the the London museum moving books to deep deep mines to "renovate" and other threads of movement... you wonder why have they not been doing the same outside of Europe.. Makes you wonder what they know was coming.. and where it was going to start..

OK been up all night and now I am stuck for another day in Ashes Ashes we all fall downland... And the Scotch is kicking in so I will say good day/night..

But if you read this and think maybe you can help me find the threads to make the think I am not spending so much time on here my brain is GLP'd..

Besides a good challenge to look at things from a angle like this makes the weekend go by faster when you all get thinking from a different view..

So why would they keep you out of the skies.. if you don't count the ashes fall down story angle..

If the MSM and government were making this a big deal for nothing what would they be hiding?

Alright you have something to chew on and remark..

Will be back online soon to see if anyone has anything to say.. At least the net is good here...for now..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP