Users Online Now: 2,250 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,159,407
Pageviews Today: 1,620,278Threads Today: 444Posts Today: 8,043
01:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Propaganda Machine - MSM revisiting H1N1 with tales of severe illness and children's death - in preparation for the next vaccine?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been noticing a few articles popping up throughout MSM lately revisiting H1N1, telling tales of illness, death and regret to not get the shot. Here's one from CNN today...

[link to www.cnn.com]

Here's a section of the article doing what MSM does best....

"Jessica Holt, a mother of two, didn't worry about the flu. Her two boys, 7 and 3 years old, were both healthy and active.

"What I thought when I started to hear about H1N1 was, 'That's not going to happen to me. It's like bird flu,' " said Holt, of Rancho Cucamonga, California. In November, her older son, Joey Holt, was sent home from school with a 103-degree fever. He complained of a stomachache. Two days later, she took him to see a doctor, who sent them home with a prescription for antibiotics and a recommendation for fluids and rest.

That night, Joey kept vomiting. His skin was pale and felt like an ice cube, his mother said. She called 911. En route to the hospital, Holt watched as Joey's heart rate dropped from 150 to 50 beats a minute. He said, "I love you, Mama. Hold my hand."

Then, "he was gone," Holt said."

Barf.

So what is the next vaccine? For the Cryptcoccus gattii fungus? Maybe. Something yet to come to light, possibly.

Anyone else hearing any illness stories quietly amping up from anywhere?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP