Users Online Now: 1,278 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 287,970
Pageviews Today: 383,086Threads Today: 113Posts Today: 1,724
03:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Goodbye sheople....its been fun but now its time to break out the beer and hit the beach.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well folks...THIS IS IT...only three days to go. I told you I would tell you and now I have. YOU HAVE THREE DAYS TO LIVE SO LIVE THEM WELL. I will not fuck aroung here answering stupid questions I have already adressed...no time now anyway. I have a lot of goodbyes to say and loose ends to tie up and be buggered if I will waste any more time here with a bunch of brain dead do nothing computer addicted and very very doomed and ignorant bunch of brainwashed sheople. Sorry for being so blunt...but I read the total bullshit posted here...you are all a bunch of acid tripping doom mongering death loving depressed live for nothing loosers....or else you would not be here so often. But no matter....time is up and this time I SHIT YOU NOT!!!!!! Farewell and aveagoodwegend...dont forget your aerogaurd.

link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='nuke'> link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='sheep'> link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='cheers'> link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='sheep'> link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='nuke'>
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP