Users Online Now: 2,194 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,103,647
Pageviews Today: 1,842,861Threads Today: 752Posts Today: 13,268
06:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Huge Rainbow prism around Sun today! WTF!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Today in NE Ohio around around 12p. There was a gigantic rainbow around the sun! Also I noticed the chemtrails were reflecting the same rainbow pattern! What the hell is going on, here? A couple of months ago, I notice a huge glow around the moon. Then found out from the local weather station here, that it was icicles! And don't tell me this friggin' ice! I think it may be a portal of some sort? Any suggestion on what this may be? Serious replies only, please. No pictures, b/c I didn't want my camera lens exposed to the sun.

On another related note, last night after Smallville went off, went outside to take the season finale all in, and I noticed a large red dot (not blinking) trailing across the sky. Going downward. I tell you, there are some strange events that is happening in our skies. I'm on the upper west side of Cleveland. If any other Ohioan noticed the same phenomena please weigh in. I want to get to the bottom of this. My mom, brother, and some neighbors also witnessed this event.

If it can be debunked, then debunk it! But I know that GLP will get to the bottom of it! Thx guys!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP