Users Online Now: 2,071 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 930,090
Pageviews Today: 1,736,097Threads Today: 852Posts Today: 15,040
07:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Psychic arrested for telling clients their money was possessed by evil spirits
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to io9.com]

Nancy Marks, a psychic from Lafayette, Colorado, was arrested for fraud after telling clients their "money [was] evil" and that she'd take their cursed cash so "the money would suffer" instead. Marks made at least $290,000 using this scam.

Marks - who runs a psychic reading business creatively named Psychic Readings - warned victims that malicious spirits were haunting their bank accounts and that she would take the evil assets off their hands. Her scam would've continued had a whistleblower named Linda not contacted police. According to Linda,

For each evil spirit that was supposedly around me, she told me a certain number of thousand of dollars that I needed to bring to her [...] She told me if I didn't give her more and more money, that something terrible would befall my mother.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP