Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***Peruvian Air Force pilot shoots at UFO. *** AWESOME
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Very interesting testimony from Peruvian Air Force Commander Oscar Alfonso Huertas who describes an encounter with an unidentified object whilst flying his Sukhoi S-22 jet over La Joya Military Base in 1980 - he states he was ordered to open fire on the object and shot 64 explosive shells at it with little or no effect - he then goes on to give a description of the object and explain how it performed evasive manoeuvres.

I approached the object and strafed sixty-four 30 mm. shells at it. Some projectiles went towards the ground, and others hit the object fully, but they had no effect at all. The projectiles didn't bounce off; probably they were absorbed. The cone-shaped "wall of fire" that I sent out would normally obliterate anything in its path.

At this point, I came within about 300 feet of the UFO. It was about 30 feet in diameter. It was an enameled, cream-colored dome, with a wide, circular, metallic base. It had no engines, no exhausts, no windows, no wings or antennae. It lacked all the typical aircraft components, with no visible propulsion system.

A US Department of Defense document titled 'UFO Sighted in Peru' described the incident, stating that the vehicle's origin remains unknown.

It still gives me chills to think about it."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP