Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I've figured it out....Women have become dangerously self obsessed
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Much pondering has been spent on this one, and I think ive nailed it

by observing the women on the busy streets, dating, casual conversations (by the way there are no casual conversations, unless the woman is obese or elder...women think every gesture towards them is a sign of interest) I found a common pattern...everything seems to revolve around them

from the blackberries, to the constant facebook updates, to pretty much every conversation being about them, you get to think and wonder how mankind lasted so long

of course women weren't always like this, and yeah, guys weren't such pandering pussies either

then the workplace....anyone who's worked in an office with women will understand why by friday you're turned off

anyways the point is dating has become very boring, the whole obsession with sex (it's overrated BIG TIME)..what does that leave? a shallow, empty statue full of makeup with no substance and a big mouth

I see tons of good looking women every day, and for the life of me, as they're flip flopping their blackberries over with oversized sunglasses, not even my loins give a shit anymore about showing attention

then I see my friends...constantly being accused of cheating, and being unfaithful, when really the woman's always out fucking ten other guys...it all boils down to whoever shows her the most attention...relationships have boiled down to disposable water bottles

not bashing women, just really turned off and losing interest in dating fast, just don't think it's worth the effort when sex is the only thing a woman can offer these days...pretty sad
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP