Users Online Now: 2,092 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 596,680
Pageviews Today: 961,873Threads Today: 385Posts Today: 6,321
10:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Scabies will not go away!! Millions have same problem! I KNOW GLP CAN FIND A CURE!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Do a google search for scabies or "scabies penis head bumps" or "scabies cure" or "scabies hives"
you will see that this shit is everywhere and it appears millions can not get rid of it.
Not to mention, the doctor approved prescribed treatment is Permethrin cream, which is an insecticide and very bad for your skin/body.

Mine keeps coming back. It's driving me fucking nuts. Anyone who has had scabies would know how it feels physically and mentally. If you've never had it there is no point in me writing a detailed paragraph of the extreme shittiness of it all.

I came accross a couple sites that claimed to cure it in a very well written essay before you finally find that you have to sign up for all this shit and spend over a hundred dollars.
I need to figure this out. I'm going to go back to the clinic tomorrow but I feel like glp could maybe help me. I am so fucking desperate and my life a lot of the time seems unworth to keel living.

The people who I have had sex with/come in to contact with do NOT have it. They were all checked and have no symptoms. This has been going on since January. The multiple doctors told me I got it sexually because I have the red flesh colored bumps on the head of my penis(not on the shaft). I get mosquito or hive looking bumps on my pelvis/hip bones and my feet, wrists, palms, butt, arms, thighs - these itch, my penis doesn't.

Please help me :(
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP