Users Online Now: 1,249 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 89,487
Pageviews Today: 140,953Threads Today: 59Posts Today: 836
01:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fulfilled Prophecy 4 My FRIENDS [March 2011 Update] Jesus Christ is Lord !!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I’ve had this Information constantly rolling around Inside of me for 30 years. So, in late 2009 I decide to post some of what I’m hearing…
I said May 21, 2010 that whatever they would try to stop the leak that week would not work. I based this fact on Information Inside of me…
The leak would continue: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
I said the Hawaiian “Tsunami” was a non-event and posted the only
Contrarian message 30 minutes before CNN declared it a non-event and while
GLP had about 10 pinned threads promoting it!
Thread: Hawaiian City Buses Indicate Nothing Major Will Happen
I said in early April there would be “Another Columbine.”
Shortly thereafter China had two bizarre attacks on school children where several were killed: Thread: Another Columbine
I said Haiti would not receive enough economic aid. Here it is hurricane season
And there are tens of thousands still living in tents!
Thread: HAITI WILL NOT RECEIVE ENOUGH ECONOMIC AID BECAUSE...
There are at least 250,000 people dead in Haiti alone so far this year.
I said on 12/31/2009 I heard the words “Oh My God, A Million People are Dead”
Thread: Oh My God - A Million People Are Dead Five Months completed in 2010 so far and we still have Haiti, Korea, Israel v. Iran, the Gulf Oil Spill to contend with and whatever else comes up. What seemed far fetched on 12/31/09 seems very possible now.
On about March 27, 2010 I said “Gold Price Explosion Ahead” when gold was at or under $1100: Thread: Gold Price Explosion on the Way - US Dollar is Doomed While volatility still reigns I have no doubt that Gold will continue to increase in the Long Term. I also posted a dream on 10/19 where I heard "Harry Reid wins!"
Prophecy Pending: Israel v. Iran. Thread: Israel Launches Air Raid Against Iran
I also posted a thread on the assassination of the current u.s. president but that was deleted.
What I hear is ALWAYS correct although my understanding of what I hear may take a while to become clear!
The Lord Jesus Says: “The End is Near.”
I posted these things mainly to say that I may have more important prophecy to share.
[Celebrity death watch: Hugh Heffner. Or is he already dead?]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP