Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You are the Eternal Witness - All That Is
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My friends, your most profound nature is immeasurable. It really is incommensurable.

No name or concept will ever truly fit you. Itīs like trying to grasp fleeing water with your hands.

I can barely describe it, but I will try.

First I can say that you and I are not separate.

We are infinitely living inside each other.

Break down the illusory images of yourself and the erroneous self identification. They sustain the illusory separation.

The physical body, just like emotions and thoughts, can be subject to your observation, to consciousness.

However, in no way you are limited to the body, emotions, or thoughts - to the corporal, astral or mental.

You are the Eternal Witness, from which all things arise and to which all return.

In you all things come and go. Only you remain.

Your erroneous identification of self is what causes you all suffering.

You look for plenitude and happiness in things that can only come and go.

You desperately cling to memories, mental representations of what brings pleasure and pain.

It isnīt things that bring you anything, but only what you think of them.

You are what you seek, but you fear to have to let go your so dearly held images.

No longer do you see things as they are. You see them through the images that you have of them.

What others always reflect back to you are your own images, your own fear.

All tensions that you see are a reflection of your own inner conflicts.

You canīt be better than you already are, and you arenīt better than any other. Let go the spiritual ego.

Your agrumentations are a vain attempt to defend an empty space, mere illusions.

What hurts is exactly what you need to realize your Self, to return to the Source, to stop being an outward dependent and to break through the illusions. No one else but yourself causes you to suffer.

That doesnīt mean to neglect suffering. Give attention to the part of you thatīs suffering, without judgment. Give it a space to breath, to express itself.

In your Presence all suffering, all conflicts are resolved.

When you are Aware, you are Pure Bliss and Happiness.

Though you may live in a world of short-lived things, you remain Aware, ever present to you in all things and to all things in you.

You are immanent, omniscient. You can only be free to yourself.

You just are.

Life just is.

But you are Life,

And Life is all there is.

Unveil your Self!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP