Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dreams, Astral and Remote Viewing
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ok I see a few threads about this stuff and thought I would lend a hand to help people to understand these things more clearly and not mix them up as I've seen many have. HERE WE GO. First definitions in MY SIMPLE TERMS ( no fancy words )

Dream: You know, you go to sleep. Your imagination runs wild and you visualize and experience in an imaginary world/setting. Some dreams are created from things you have done during the day, thoughts or worries you may be feeling, influence from television/books or movies and some dreams are even more than that. Some people have telepathic dreams. Some people see loved ones that have passed in dreams. Some dreams are symbolic and indeed have meanings/messeges. It can be difficult to figure out sometimes. Everyone dreams. If you think you don't you're WRONG. You just need to LEARN how to remember.

Lucid Dream: Pretty much still a dream with all the same possibilities. The ONLY difference is that you're AWARE you are dreaming. You know this isn't reality and therefore you actually can MINIPULATE/CONTROL or alter your dream. Instead of just being the passenger you become the DRIVER. This is a very good skill to have if you ever plan on astral projecting or getting information/requests from dreams.

Astral Travel/Projection: This 'technique' is a comlpicated one to explain as many people have different views on what AT really is. Some people think it's a dream where you fly and explore. Some people think you're fully awake and hover above your body like an OBE ( outter body experience ). Some and most people mix this up with lucid dreaming and it can be very confusing. I personally describe it like this ..... you're actually caught between being awake and asleep. You do float/fly and you do leave your body---spiritually. Some people visualize an imbilical cord, some people don't. This technique involves DEEP relaxation and focus. There is no ONE WAY technique either. There are many different ways to get to astral which again can be confusing or overwhelming. I suggest you to research and try them all to see which technique helps you personally. I'll tell you later how I do it. I use two types.

Remote Viewing: This technique is the hardest to master for most people. Myself included. The reason for this is because most of us have noisy minds and you need to have a cleared head to do this one. Basicly RV is a TOOL used, even by the military, to get information in 'real time' by spying with the mind. You're not dreaming and your not having an OBE. It's all in your mind. You visualize in your mind.

ok.... I better post this and I'll return with details on the techniques.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP