Users Online Now: 2,270 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,444,993
Pageviews Today: 2,087,267Threads Today: 577Posts Today: 11,298
04:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Our Creator is very angry at what is now taking place in the gulf of Mexico.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What I'm about to tell some of you will sound like I've lost it and gone over the edge. Couldn't care less... you are not even worth me responding to.

Some of you on the other hand need to hear this:

Our Creator is very angry at what is now taking place in the gulf of Mexico. This was born out of greed and disrespect for what man has been entrusted with. There is a day of reckoning coming to men who have participated in the destruction of this planet and that day is not far away.

Wars, pestilence and famine are soon coming, along with earthquakes and strange signs in our heavens. Great storms unlike any we have previously known will soon wrack great havoc and are even now beginning to happen across our globe. Fear will grip the hearts of many and even many Christians will fall away (God forbid!) from the Faith.

Keep your eye on Israel for it is a "barometer" to show us where we ar in relation to Bible Prophesy and what is shortly come to pass. When you see her being hated above all nations upon the earth and men taking up sword to come up against her, you will know that the end is very close.

There is yet a way to go before the end but we can see the storm clouds gathering pace and we know we are truly living in the end times that the Saints wrote about in our Bibles.

As for the unbelieving, they will continue in their unbelief and none of these things I have wrote about that will soon take place will make a difference to them and indeed, they will become more harden in heart as times grow more wicked.

It has been written and it shall surely come to pass. I'm only a messenger - Repent and be Saved.

hugs
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP