Users Online Now: 2,226 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,791,573
Pageviews Today: 2,634,870Threads Today: 717Posts Today: 14,925
09:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The story of what happened to the people during WWIII. What they wanted you to know ahead.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We heard the prophecies. We saw signs we didnt even fully understand made worse by the so-called interpreters of the time. Interpretors that ranged from the highest churches guarding their authority to the likes of David Koresh.

As the time of the end grew closer, those with the light of God heard the call and voiced it only to be overshadowed with lunatic imposters with weird names they gave themselves.

How were we supposed to know right? We couldnt make heads or tales of what was going on around us much less prophecy until... the secrets of God finally did become known out of nowhere! Suddenly the books of the prophets read word for word the headlines and there was nothing ambiguous anymore. Even the Jews returned home and the temple was rebuilt.

But the biggest moment came when we all realized that WWIII had actually started. So stunned were we, that there was a long silence as fear set in.

Some sought to protect their family in their fear, but there was nowhere to hide. Only places to keep running.

Other, more cowardly, gave up their families to save themselves and not for much.

In a day peace was taken from the earth and the days of scoffing brought about a rough ending and all angels with duty took their awaited posts.

The horror of those dying around us grew as we realized they were our only food and pregnant women and babies became liabilities. Illnesses grew grotesque without the aid of medication and cries came continuously.

It went on and on until we all began to hit the brink of extinction except for one man. He started turning everything around. One man who stood against the Antichrist. When he started fighting others joined and an army for the Lord began to build.

There was no national army in this fight against evil. It was an army that even consisted of children who knew to fight or die. Even though our numbers were fewer than all the surrounding nations armies, the Lord paid us all a visit in our darkest hour and broke the power of Satan's army and they were all slaughtered to death.

Things are very different now. I dont really believe that any single person longs for was anymore, because I think we will all have to relive those memories until we die. However long that is. We are now too busy recarving our world and praising God for the chance.

If the souls that died in these times could just go back and warn the people ahead of time...Well, I guess one of those souls might have been you, but you have to listen to inner voices to hear it so there is a chance you might not even listen to yourselves.

For now I go and I leave you to yourselves and peace be so that you can find it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP