Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject #### COMPLETE AND TOTAL UTTER BULLSHIT... OIL SPILL IS RIDICULOUS####
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It has now been months since this EPIC oil spill happened. Months people. Every single photo I have seen of this ~catastrophe~ has ALWAYS been of a very narrow width frame not showing a large section of the ocean.

IT IS ALL A LIE. They have released some oil to keep up the facade... but come on... you people are supposed to be a little sharper than the average doughnut eater who only gets their news from the tube.

The spill/explosion is just miles off the shore and every freaking thread on here is constantly trying to get you to buy the fact that it is covering everything. Well it isn't and there is NO DAMN WAY THEY COULD KEEP 100,000 gallons of oil a day (some say way more) from having wreaked havoc upon ALL the shores along the gulf already. NO DAMN WAY.

I have noticed the mods here are in on the game. If one of them posts something about this spill... it is instant self pinning and I even saw where SHR/SRH (whatever) got some kind of award for their thread concerning this monstrous event (gag/cough) :[

Even the pics of oil covered pelicans and turtles are a few they probably dunked before the photo op. This just shows how docile and retarded our society has become. I know many people who live on or near the gulf and they ALL say there is ALMOST NO OIL WHATSOEVER WASHING ASHORE. After months of unrelenting spewing and millions and millions of gallons (or even barrels) you couldn't go near ANY of these beaches if it were true.

We are talking miles out people... NOT thousands or even hundreds. It would have started hitting ALL the shores a month ago. Ones who continue to post about how bad it is always show the same lame pics. Are we all that gullible and retarded now due to the chemtrails and chems in the food and vaccines??????

EVIDENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP