Users Online Now: 1,065 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 336,694
Pageviews Today: 509,405Threads Today: 199Posts Today: 2,520
05:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I AM DRUNK AND ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!! PLEASE RESPOND!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Its the end of the world. I just got done watching a video of how tribulation is starting right now (youtube "daniels timelne" and its the best video Ive seen on this subject. add the fact that we are in the cusp of the greatest disaster ever in the oil spill...and well, it just gets my head rolling.

I havent seen my dad in the longesttime and i saw him tonight, I had to get crazy ass drunk on Belgian 2005 champagne that I got at a great deal, and I just found out through his mannerisms that he doesnt really give a shit about me. Not a surprise, Im just like him.

Anyhow, I want to read this thread tomorrow to see how tardish I wrote. Its like being recorded drunk, its just damn interesting. Please GIVE ME ONE STAR OR FLAME ME OR SOMETHING! I want to respond! Remember, we got about 3 weeks or less when the US gets the "SHTF" from this oil spill!!

YEEEHAWWW!! Someone play that REM beat!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP