Users Online Now: 1,167 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 306,322
Pageviews Today: 499,080Threads Today: 141Posts Today: 2,512
05:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GEORGIA ALERT! INTERSTATE 16 GATED RAMPS & NO. GA. MTN. JOINT EXERCISE! Whitevans with Florida plates
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Interstate 16, South Georgia, ramps gated off - i just talked with my ex brother-in-law who recently took a trip to

south georgia said certain ramps are gated off from entering the interstate or exiting. i don't know how to get a

street view but i will try. my ex husband stated the gates were errected at the time of katrina.

my question is why hasn't this ever been noted?

also yesterday, at chick flea in dalonega georgia there were approximately 8-10 US Army soilders outfitted in

fatigues (grey) - as they were about to leave, i exited the fast food place on the side and met them as they were

leaving the building.

as was walking them to their white van (unmarked) i asked them a few dozen questions. when we arrived at the

vehicle i noticed the tag was from florida. that's all i could make out. could be blind or there was no other

identifiable mark.

although i am unable to remember the sequential order of the dialog - i do remember i never received a direct

answer. (Q) i asked what they were doing in this neck of the woods? (A) just visiting. (Q) What ya doing on your

visit? (A) seeing the sites (something like that). (Q) is there a unit around here? i really can't remember his

exact and very vauge answers - i was getting excited to get as many questions as i could in - but i did assertain 4 things: 1. there is a

exercise going on in the north georgia

mountains. 2. they are learning to work together. 3. learning to work together in the mountains of north georgia. 4. it is a joint

exercise.

i might add these were some of the most handsome soilders i've seen. appeared to be intelligent. the individual i

was addressing crossed his arms close to the end of our conversation and i said to myself "he's uncomfortable" and

he always had a tom cruise smile. i just staired at his US Army patch and didn't look at his name - i know what

you are about to say but i was trying to get as much information out of them as they were boarding the van. they

certainly were not going to just stand around while this crazy 57-year old conspiracy theroist as questions.

at the very rear of the van inside i noticed stacks of what appeared to be squared, canvas black something. i just

couldn't identify but it looked like a bunch stacked on top of each other about a 1/2 inch thick and approximately

1.5 feet wide. now i could be way off base on what was in the back because i was not close enough to identify.

so if anyone has heard about interstate 16 gated ramps and military movement in georgia period.

rural containment came to mind.

A post below this:
Wow, thanks for the info! Especially this, may pertain to white vans that were in Florida previously.

"as was walking them to their white van (unmarked) i asked them a few dozen questions. when we arrived at the
vehicle i noticed the tag was from Florida.
that's all i could make out. could be blind or there was no other
identifiable mark."

[link to shtf411.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP