Users Online Now: 2,338 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,236,969
Pageviews Today: 2,065,206Threads Today: 846Posts Today: 14,738
07:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm going to drop 4 hits of lsd-25 in Carlsbad Caverns today for my birthday. Updated with trip review!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 11:00AM: We arrive in Carlsbad.

11:15AM: We stop at a little mexican joint, grab burritos. Delicious.

11:30AM: On our way to the Caverns, doobie successfully roasted.

11:40AM: Half Way through singing The Dark Side of the Moon, my brother thinks hes ready to take on Clarre Torry's Vocal solo.

11:42AM: His head explodes.

12:15: By now we are about 10 minutes away from Carlsbad Caverns and we decide to now take a few side roads off the beaten path to find Lechuguilla Cave. We didn't even make it close before getting harassed by 2 U.S.F.S officers and being questioned about our intent.

12:20: After realizing we all knew how the system works, and that we were just trying to do some cave exploring they turned us around. FWIW, No one really knows where the Lechuguilla Caves are, ask the locals and they tell you its classified and they're still "excavating" it. We must've gotten pretty close.

12:50: We Arrive at the front entrance of Carlsbad.

1:00: After studying the maps consistently for 10 minutes we head to the bathroom, and my brother unveils the Raw Lysergic acid. I dose myself one drop on both eyes.

No more time stamps from here on out.

The sheer volume of people walking around in the cave was disheartening because I thought we would have to stick to a tour guide. We kinda sorta did, until we got to The Hall Of The Giants, a massive 30,000 square foot chamber. We kinda fell behind and "wandered" around a little bit, and next thing I know I'm staring straight up trying to find the EXACT center of the cave. Took about 40 minutes for it to kick in. The next 10 minutes or so was my self being catapulted through amazement, belittlement, and random *Gasps* t every headturn.

My first jaw dropping experience took hold as I was gazing at a 130 foot high stalagmite. I was dwarfed by this billion year old concentration of limestone and water. After escaping the big chamber we decide to go check out the Mystery Room where this buzzing vibration can be heard and felt but you cannot find the source for shit. In THIS room I was being bombarded with the vibration changing it's pitch faster than my ears can keep up with, So I practically scream to my brother "Do you feel it?! Do you feel it changing, man?!" And he responds with a gentle head nod, not knowing what the fuck I'm talking about.

Now, at this time we head back to the main chamber, I'm peaking at this point, grasping onto my brothers backpack for dear life with my Dude shades on smiling at everyone, waving to few. This is where it starts getting surreal... I felt the presence of so many people I began getting overwhelmed by it. I retreated to the restroom to gather my thoughts, but it was full, except for one stall. I lock myself in, and sit down. This was the most intense part of the trip, on the fucking toilet, trying to go with the flow of this bodacious drug one by one, opening the rusty doors of enlightenment and joy. I don't remember much here but what I do remember was having flashbacks to when we came here as a kid with my old man. Before I know it my brother knocks on the door and reminds me that I'm still on the toilet.

We go back to my car and smoke a couple spliffs, listening to one of my favorite songs over and over again.

Lime in the coconut.

Part II

We come back in from the car refreshed, and I'm in that stage where I'm coherent and I can still function. I get a lot of fractal imagery when I trip and this was no different. We started back by crossing the suspension bridge on the way to the Talcum room where the floor is layered with gypsum dust. This was by FAR the coolest part of my trip and I'm sure I'll have dreams about it in the future. The floor was glowing! And this was when glowing fractals became my normal vision for the next 2 hours. The fractals were like a ripple in a pond, starting in the middle, expanding outwards. No lights, just a naturally glowing floor spitting out fractals as fast as my mind can handle. We stayed in there for about an hour, and did a quick 20 minute group meditation session and let me tell you, I was in another fucking dimension! I knew the stuff was gonna be good because it came from the psychology department up at NMU, and they're doing all kinds of studies on LSD and DMT. But I had no clue as to the power of this stuff. I'm on about hour 4.5 and I'm on my SECOND peak. I really wish I had a camera but even still that was the last thing on my mind! After the Talcum room we visited the queens chamber, which was amazing, but then we went to the spirit cave.. Real dark ominous lighting, stalagmites everywhere! This is where I almost died, in the Spirit Chamber, usually there would be railing I could hold onto, but not in here, they should really make a acid handicapped railway in this room. Anyways, I was in flip flops and I stubbed my toe, tripped on my flip flop trying to regain my balance after the destruction of my toe, I failed at that task and I realized my face was heading directly to the nearest stalagmite, sharp as fuck, dark as fuck, tripping on acid, I was dead....

Whew.. Not dead, only a 4 inch long scrape down my scalp. LOL. Needless to say we left after that and smoked a couple more doobies on the way back home. Then I came home made a few obscene post on GLP and went to bed. Got hurt, but that's part of the risk taking acid and going cave exploring... lol Overall I wouldn't change a thing about yesterday, it was a brilliant trip but now I think I've learned all I can learn from this drug. Maybe try DMT on my next psychedelic voyage.

Dudeness out.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP