Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "ET-tech Disclosure [MEME] is still on the table for JULY+"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The real question that inspired me to start this thread is:

***Will the BP Oil Spill result in ET-tech Disclosure?***

If so what evidence/suggestions do we have to support this meme/"notion"...?

1. Dr. Steven Greer has recently said that ET disclosure WILL happen, with or without Obama's "official" proclamation: [Me thinks RUSSIA is the G8 country he is/was alluding to...]

2. The following July 5th, 2010 entry from Benjamin Fulford's blog: [Yeah... He might be "off" on a lot of things, but he rarely mentions ETs... that's why I noticed.]

"It is hard to guess what these criminals will try next but it seems they may finally be getting ready to pull out their fake alien card. High-level Luciferians claim they have opened a portal in the Swiss mountains and have been letting various “benevolent entities” enter our world in preparation for a world dictatorship due to start in 2013. These European Satan worshippers remain one of the main obstacles to the new financial system. They claim biblical end time disasters are inevitable between now and 2012. High level teams are now moving against this group."

3. Submitted by AC'1026368: [THANKS!]

Was on Page 2 - a dialogue [rant] about stargates:

Wait just a minute? You mean, there is an actual Stargate in Mesa,AZ? If so, what area of Mesa? I also, would like to know, what other good races of ET's that are amongst us, besides Reptilians?
 Quoting: Nightwing666

What I've been told is that there's an ancient [one of the 12 original] "Ark of the Covenant" stargates in MESA [AZ] that was "captured" until A'sha Deane and her crew "helped" liberate it... There are MORE stargates around the world, except many have been "captured" and rerouted into "wormholes", which can take you to "hell"-like places.

I haven't asked exactly "where" it is in MESA, though I'm working on "sensing" it out so I can "help" protect it; to "hold the door open" when the time is right to ascend... [2012 or sooner] [I actually believe this...]

I consider Reptilians to be a body-type/title, like Human. What's important is "what" is inhabited in this bio-bod: a soul, a parasite, etc. Is it service-to-self/other, anti/pro-Human? ETC.

There are several "body-types" around us, some look very similar to Human [for reasons beyond the scope of this comment]. However, there are "inorganic/synthetic-types" reportedly coming in and landing on Earth for the purpose of "anchoring" malevolent "souls" [Fallen Angels] for the purpose of aiding in the establishment of a ONE WORLD GOVERNANCE in the years to come. The deadline is suppose to be by 2017. [The deep-black military projects have worked on similar chimera experiments... I wonder why? ;)]

However, A'sha Deane has emphasized that there are "pro-Human" forces working to fix and liberate stargates for Human Ascension and use, because that's the "only" option Humans have for future survival. This is because the "dark side" succeeded in "locking" our Sun into a "self-destructive" configuration/timeline [METATRON-ic encoding] in 2003, i.e it's dying. [OMG. There are beings so advanced that they can do this...]

To understand the dark-side it helps to believe that this is a multi-dimensional struggle; in which Entities capable of MOVING planets are working against us. [Think: NIBIRU] LIKEWISE, there are "positive" forces working for humanity too. These being represent GOD: the system of Eternity. Hence they are interested in preserving us [not "saving us"]. On behalf of GOD of course. [GOD has a history of working through conduits, i.e Jesus, angels, etc.] Whilst the opposition is ABOUT destroying us, taking over our planet temporarily, and ensuring the destruction of the Milky Way GALAXY for the purpose of eating... our collective quantum energy. For their survival of course. [Touched upon below.]

You see, the Opposition [i.e "Lucifer", the Fallen Angelic system] has a multi-dimensional agenda. [There are several agendas; only a few are relevant to Humanity. We're NOT ALONE...] Many spiritual books have made a reference to a "rebellion" taking place in "heaven" a long time ago. Let's just say, I've been told, "Lucifer" and his minions literally exist and ride around on a Death Star MERKABA (that's METATRON-ically encoded, so it FEEDS off neighbor systems in order to survive). Even this is not the whole truth; just a summary for Humans to get an "idea" of what's happening. I'm Human. I'm simply relaying my understanding of what I've picked up on, from several sources; the most recent being A'shayana (A'sha) Deane, hence my bias.

Words can only convey so much before you need to rely on your other senses to confirm the knowledge as viably true. So if this info resonates with you, great. If it doesn't, challenge it; rest on it. Just lets NOT argue about it in length here. I'll make a blog for that.

Was on Page 2 - important comment/criticism from a fellow GLPer:

You can only "KNOW something to be true intuitively" after the event. Knowledge isn't free and needs testing, otherwise it could get confused with imagination, which is a creative technique.

But thanks for your efforts, no offense of course....
 Quoting: Richard Eldritch

I totally agree.

This has been my challenge in the past. "EXPERIENCE is everything."

I'll pass on being abducted. But I'll definitely inquire into the minds that claim to have experienced something extraordinary [which is why I follow GLP, very interesting people around here]; which I then try to replay in my "spiritual body"... [Have you ever "felt" something while dreaming... like being stabbed, or falling from a great height; this is how I substitute an actual, traumatic experience. I've learned to Lucid Dream, basically.]

Is on Page 3 - an excellent response to an off-hand comment I made about Reptilians:

Um.....Reptilians are a good race here on planet earth? I think you got your facts wrong about that. Not saying their arent any reptilian races somewhere in the universe that are good...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1026127

[Me:] Not exactly. Elsewhere in the multi-verse Reptilians might be neutral about Humanity, but the ones that ARE here are mostly anti-Human... if by choice, remains up for debate. [NOT every being respects free-will. Some are more than willing to force others to do their dirty work. False flags, etc. Like reportedly the Reptilians use Grays to do their abductions and stuff. BUT, are there Beings USING the Reptilians? So you see, that's why I'm not TOTALLY anti-Reptilian. Nor do I support them. Just trying to be intellectually fair.]

The Reptilians on Planet Earth have been here since before Atlantis fell. Those that have stayed on Earth, in this density, have not advanced spiritually and are still in the "Service to Self" mode of operation (vs. "anti-human"), rather than "Service to Others", which would be considered the higher (spiritual) road.

Note as well, there is a difference between a person's "free-will" and a person's spiritual contract for their current incarnation on Earth. While some people may say that they were "abducted" against their free-will, what they are really saying is that they do not remember their pre-incarnation "desire" to experience an ET encounter, which is usually done as a means to try to "wake-up" the person spiritually as to why they are really on Earth (no, not to make money or have IPads).

There are cases where people have stopped "abductions" in process, but in reality, they have used their free-will to negate their pre-incarnation desire for First Contact and in that case, have probably missed an important opportunity for Spiritual Growth. Of course the wheel always comes back around...

Since the Reptiles are in S2S mode, they have taken advantage of both the Grays and humans, and have created hybrid clones of both species. However, this method does not attract a "Soul" to the new clone, so that when it "dies", it's life-forces ceases to exist.

If a race (including humans, who seem to be mostly Service to Self as well) is in S2S mode, then they will use (and abuse) whatever they can if it is their own interests.

Those Reptilians who did not stay/did not come to Earth have advanced (for the most part) spiritually over these millions of years and are mostly in S2O mode.

Please note that there is a Dragon race as well, who have (and still do) shared Home-worlds. Dragons took the high road spiritual much, much earlier than the Reptilian race and the great majority of the Dragons are in S2O and are in the 5D (+/-). The MAJORITY of the ET races that are currently present in our Solar System are mostly in 5D, thus invisible/untouchable to "normal" humans and all Earth-based technologies. At last count (last year), there were close to 1 million 5D spaceships in our Solar System.

For the umpteenth time, I will say that -- because of our visual limitations -- humans focus on what they can see, which usually limits us to 3D ETs. Know that there are physical entities up to 10D (which we cannot "see").

Also know that since around the time of Atlantis, Souls reincarnating on Earth (i.e., "humans") have been playing a common manifestation experience known as "Duality", which has basically had the affect of "resetting" our Past Life Experience Memories to "zero" at each reincarnation. This, along with "Freewill" and the Universal Laws, has kept the Reptilian's and other Service to Self races in positions of power here in our Solar System.

Then, when our Governments essentially signed on-board the Service to Self ETs vs. the Service to Others ETs, the "Good ETs" had to step back from any Mass involvement (due to Freewill, the Universals Laws [e.g., "Karma"].

So now the reality is that the "Good" ETs, if you will, can only come out en Mass if either the Governments acknowledge them (i.e., "Disclosure") or via "Divine Intervention". As Earth approaches 2012 (and beyond), the Divine Intervention method will overtake the [non] Disclosure method, so at some point, we will be seeing the Galactic Federation at our doorsteps.

Note that once "Disclosure" and/or Divine Intervention kicks in, it will also allow other races (in 3D and higher) to come forward, including the Annunaki, who are also mostly Service to Self.

Please also note that the Human Race is somewhat of a "side show", in that -- while some may Ascend in the coming years -- the ETs are here because they KNOW that the Earth is going to Ascend and want to observe/interact with the process, as it will affect the whole Universe (as well as parallel and alternate Universes).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 938170
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP