Users Online Now: 897 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 134,881
Pageviews Today: 300,764Threads Today: 121Posts Today: 2,845
06:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject something about dream of feeding some astral parasites and baphomet maybe
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message before my dream i was something from a woman website that astral parasites are not evil they are just hungry some time before or after that i saw some thing about baphomet not being evil but hungry then after that saw something about energy vaccum that some sciencist where trying to make but got killed by aliens and some time ago before all this i saw something about scalar energy and tesla then another thing about energy of ionsphere and tesla. then after all that i had a dream about something about feeding the astral parasites by walking in a circle and with the vaccum energy source or the unlimited energy source feeding astral parasites on earth or all of them.after the dream i look up circle dance i remeber like monks walking in a circle like from medievel chirstian,tibetan monks and the pow wow maybe circle like ancient pagans and neo-pagan bonfire maypole dance or ghost dance or either various african circle dances. i m not going to built the machine for there a 50 percent chance that i might been decieve but some body at least find the blue prints for the machines and have them outside of the circle and or pow wow or whatever i dont think you have to tell anybody that blue prints are outside of the circle even though the machine was outside i heard multiple things about magic, spirituality,witchcraft and science being the same thing from few books and people that where scientists and or priest practicnors i dont have a printer.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP