Users Online Now: 2,013 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,487,186
Pageviews Today: 2,043,235Threads Today: 504Posts Today: 8,959
04:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ---People Criticise The Doom Predictors, But Can They Be Sure That Nothing Catastrophic/Weird Won't Happen!!??---
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think(and i talk just for me), that people that come here predicting earthquakes, volcano eruptions etc..., do it because of dreams, or that strange feeling that people have, when they know that something bad is going to happen.
Im not talking about myself, but i believe that there are people with the ability to see whats going to happen in future, the so called premonitions.
Now, if someone made a premonition of something, and it turns to me wrong, he is a doomtard the BS flags starts to appear, but if he is right, it was pure luck, lucky guess, that doing so many premonitions it was more probable that he guessed it....The bottom line is, This weird of 2010 has been very weird, and how can you the people who critise them be completely sure(100% sure), that all the people say that is going to happen is BS...when the SHTF you would be the first to run like crazies and hide in the bunkers, putting your adult diapers, vomiting with fear and doing some panic sex with your hand!!!

P.S:My premonition for the next 2 years is DOOMMMMMMM!!!!!(Dont know what is going to happen, but the only thing i know is that event will change society as we know it!!!)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP