Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My letter to Arizona Governor Jan Brewer
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dear Governor Brewer,

You are incredible! I am a huge fan and have so much admiration and respect for you and the folks in Arizona who are standing up for your state and against the criminals trying to destroy US and states sovereignty. I would like to share with you a post that I made, containing a clip from an article:

While the administration virtually declares war on Arizona...

(snip from article)
The Obama administration said this week that there is no reason to sue so-called sanctuary cities for refusing to cooperate with federal authorities, whereas Arizona's new immigration law was singled out because it "actively interferes" with enforcement.

"There is a big difference between a state or locality saying they are not going to use their resources to enforce a federal law, as so-called sanctuary cities have done, and a state passing its own immigration policy that actively interferes with federal law," Tracy Schmaler, a spokeswoman for Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., told The Washington Times. "That's what Arizona did in this case."

But the author of the 1996 federal law that requires states and localities to cooperate says the administration is misreading it, and says drawing a distinction between sanctuary cities and Arizona is "flimsy justification" for suing the state.

"For the Justice Department to suggest that they won't take action against those who passively violate the law --who fail to comply with the law -- is absurd," said Rep. Lamar Smith of Texas, the ranking Republican on the House Judiciary Committee and chief author of the 1996 immigration law. "Will they ignore individuals who fail to pay taxes? Will they ignore banking laws that require disclosure of transactions over $10,000? Of course not."

[link to www.washingtontimes.com]

(end article)

Santuary cities actively assist violating immigration laws. So, the feds attack Arizona for enforcing the law and assist those violating it.

If I start dealing Vicodan, am I an undocumented pharmacist?

All federal law is a farce and the federal govt has proved that. The sooner the federal govt is abolished the better. No more income tax paying private baksters. No more supporting lazy bureaucrats. Everyone will have far more money. It will be great.

(end post)

Governor, I cannot tell you how much I despise our federal govt. I'm a long time Ron Paul supporter and constitutionalist. As one who is very familiar with the writings of the founders, I know what they felt about govt that turns tyranical - ABOLISH IT (see the Declarartion of Independence).

A couple of days ago, I heard that Utah is moving to take back "federal" land, within their state borders. I hope you will do the same and unleash the Arizona Militia, LE, the Minute Men, and whoever else is committed to state soverignty, in national parks that have become over run with illegals. THAT IS YOUR LAND. Since the federal govt has no regard for defending the states from invasion, which is REQUIRED in the constitution, you must consider the fact that the feds have declared war on We the People and the state of Arizona. They no longer serve our interests and have become a threat. If they are not interested in illegal immigration, then why assist them in enforcing federal (and UNCONSTITUTIONAL) laws? Why not declare Arizona an income tax free zone? The sheriff is the ultimate local LE authority, so don't allow federal agents in your state. ALL federal income tax goes to pay interest on "money" (read: debt) created form NOTHING, and is paid to private, ultimately, European owned banks. Get off the debt train and create an Arizona currency, interest free. Ask Ron Paul for guidance in how to do it. Contact Catherine Austin Fitts (former Wall St investment banker) at www.solari.com, and get her help, too. She's an expert at this. Federal Reserve notes are unconstutional.

I'm serious, Governor. There are many, many, things that Arizona can do to abide by the US and your constitution, be fully compliant with what our founders created and intended, and you KNOW that. An overwhelming majority of Americans will back you, just like we do on your news laws dealing with illegals. You stop sending money to the federal govt and yours will be the most prosperous state in the union, GUARANTEED. Couple that with cutting back welfare, and talented people from all over the country will pour into Arizona.

You are in a unique position, Governor. The whole country knows that that the administration has targeted you as an enemy. Don't back down and keep moving toward real sovereignty. Take back FREEDOM!

I don't necessarilly expect an answer about what I know are controversial suggections. That said, you and millions of Americans know I'm right. Strike while the iron is hot and turn this ship around. Don't announce it, either, just do it.

Most of DC and their state and local partners in crime should be tried for treason. You derseve a medal.

All the best in all you do. Our prayers are with you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP