Users Online Now: 1,544 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 294,485
Pageviews Today: 479,730Threads Today: 158Posts Today: 2,735
06:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject It LOOKS inevitable, our earth will go through a Geomagnetic Reversal.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It is inevitable our earth will go through a Geomagnetic reversal.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I belive our collective minds are holding the image of reality and enabaling us to live a materialized life.

When a Geomagnetic reversal is in the process, it is because all things on earth are building up to a sertain point.

A point in which our minds can not hold the the complicated (energy) that is building up.

When this happens all (everything) will enter into the "OneMind" where the weight of all emotions, thoughts, idea of material items, pain, good, bad, love, hate...exc are all in One Place, but even our idea of a "place" will be there so we wont even be in a "place".

Every idea and so on, will be spread out evenly among all.

WHAT ALL IS BUILDING UP AND WHY IT IS INEVITABLE:

Population: Is almost at this point.

Economy: Is almost at this point.

Maybe you get my point.

What do you have to say about my theory and what do you think would happen when all are problems are in this "place". Do our problems get resolved or maybe...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP