Users Online Now: 1,450 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 148,836
Pageviews Today: 395,760Threads Today: 227Posts Today: 3,663
07:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OUT OF THE BLUE, AT 5am TODAY, A EMERGENCY BROADCAST INTERUPTED THE CHANNEL, AND ANNOUNCED A TROPICAL STORM COMMING TO OUR COAST, IN BILOXI.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Then I grap my laptop, come to GLP and check to see if anyone else posted, or mentioned it in a thread, and I see a thread by 34 that says something is up.
The funny thing before I EVEN logged onto GLP is that my homepage had at the top of the page:
WHAT DOES DROWNING LOOK LIKE? I was taken back as someone would have to "WATCH" someone drown to be able to know the TEN steps of drowning. That freaked me out.
Then I come here and see this is two for two things that have freaked me out that were mentioned on that thread by poster 34.
Now, I am totally freaked out to see that out of the blue, we are just NOW being told that a tropical storm warning has been issued until mid-morning.
Something is NOT feeling right.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP