Users Online Now: 1,994 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,396,937
Pageviews Today: 1,915,321Threads Today: 478Posts Today: 8,247
03:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How far have the dispersants travelled through the air?? Fish Kill in Philly
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last week in South Philly, at FDR golf course (if you can call it a golf course), things were normal. Life was in all of the creeks as it has been for years.

This week, after several days of heavy rain, it seems as though a mass kill has occurred. The water appeared completely lifeless except for bugs. The turtles were missing. And all of the carp were DEAD.

Carp are about as resilient as catfish. They just don't die. Yet something that came from the rain managed to kill what seems like all of the carp. It stank of death.

I also am hearing more people talking about breathing issues, ear infections, and things of that nature.

Could the poison really be carried here in the atmosphere and dropped in Philly, all the way from the Gulf? I am really starting to think so...

No link, I can't find an article about the fish kill.

Anyone else noticing any suspicious fish deaths?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP