Users Online Now: 2,076 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 818,949
Pageviews Today: 1,448,733Threads Today: 614Posts Today: 10,671
04:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject McGovern: New "Deep Throat" needed, bush misled nation on fraudulent war in Iraq
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to news.baou.com]

McGovern: New ´Deep Throat´ Needed For Iraq

Bush mislead the nation on a fraudulent enterprise in Iraq

by OfficialWire NewsDesk

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- (OfficialWire) -- 06/04/05 -- The U.S. media needs a modern-day "Deep Throat" within the Bush administration to reveal how America was "misled" on Iraq, former presidential contender George McGovern said.

"We need someone like that who is highly placed to tell us what´s really going on. We know that we were misled on Iraq," McGovern told Fox News Radio.

"I wish there were somebody of the Deep Throat time in this administration who are aware of what´s going on," McGovern said.

"This war in Iraq, in my opinion is worse than anything Nixon did. I think Nixon deserved to be expelled from office in view of the cover-up that he carried on and the laws that he violated.

"But we have an administration in power now that led us to a war that is internationally illegal; it´s a war that we are fighting with a country that has no threat to us that has nothing to do with the 9-11 attacks."

"This man claims to be Christian, following the will of God, and then he misleads the whole nation on a totally fraudulent enterprise in Iraq that we should have never been attached to," McGovern said referring to George W. Bush.

PRINTED FROM OFFICIALWIRE.COM
THE INTERNET´S NO. 1 ONLINE NEWSWIRE & PR SERVICE!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP