Users Online Now: 2,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,320,585
Pageviews Today: 1,807,388Threads Today: 461Posts Today: 7,706
02:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject End of Biblical Wheat harvest is today and the beginning of the Grape harvest
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I stumbled upon some truth yesterday that astounded me. [link to savvyinternetladies.com]
Before I found this truth I had been thinking about the story of Ruth and how she represents the Bride of Messiah. So I knew that Boaz also had to be a picture of Our Kinsman redeemer who would save the widow woman who chose to cling to her mother-in-law Naomi, who was a picture of Jerusalem after it's desolation. Ruth a Moabitess chose not return back to her pagan roots as did Orpah her sister.

"And [Naomi] said, 'Look, your sister-in-law has gone back to her people and to her gods; return after your sister-in-law.' But Ruth said: 'Entreat me not to leave you, or to turn back from following after you; for wherever you go, I will go; and wherever you lodge, I will lodge; your people shall be my people, and your Elohim, my Elohim. Where you die, I will die, and there will I be buried. YHWH do so to me, and more also, if anything but death parts you and me'" (Ruth 1:15-17, NKJV).

And being a young widow woman she gleans the corners of the field of Boaz a wealthy landowner to provide sustanance for both herself and her mother-in-law Naomi. Rabbinic tradition says that on the night of Tu-b-Av Ruth lays at the feet of Boaz and uncovers his feet. Boaz awakens and sees this widow woman laying at his feet and marries her. They have a child Obed who is the grandfather of King David.

Today is Tu B-Av.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP