Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Zetatalk Exposed
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I received this message in my inbox today at Nancy lieders site poleshift.ning.com
Dear friends,
What I am about to tell you is very difficult. A few months ago someone posted a video on here of a camera tied to a balloon that, according to Nancy, the Zeta's said captured planet x. I knew this was a lens flare the second I saw it and expected Nancy and the Zetas to realize the same. Needless to say I was quite shocked when they said it was real.
At that moment, after years of following Nancy and ZT, I felt crushed and disillusioned. I believed everything out of this woman's mouth. Now, I believe nothing she has to say. I'm sure that most of you are probably aware by now that Nancy has been using ZT to badmouth her enemy's. According to Nancy, former moderator of this site, Cheryl Nelson is having a nervous breakdown and is STS in nature. According to her the zetas have also stated that those joining Cheryl's Ning site are STS.
I decided I had to put Nancy and her Zeta's to the test. Thanks to a talented friend of mine, I planted a photo on here this week that supposedly captured px. This photo was confirmed to be the real thing by the Zeta's...at least thats what Nancy said. The photo was not real...it
was photo shopped. This link will take you to the original photo - with NO PX in it!
[link to www.livingbeing.com]

How long has Nancy being lying to us and using ZT to back up those lies? Has she ever been in contact with them? I believe the answer is yes, but they turned their back on her a long time ago. The real question is why? Were they done with her? Had she served them well in their hidden agenda to exterminate the human race under this falsehood of benevolent beings come to save us? Or was it that she had failed them and proven to be a self serving liar and they truly are these wonderful beings? If this is the case, then why didn't they see her for who she is? Did they not read her mind? For that matter, why did they not stop me from exposing their alleged emissary?
I hope that at least some of you will think twice before blindly following another.
This weeks Zetalies: [link to zetatalk.com]
I will post a side by side comparison of the two photos at [link to earthchanges.ning.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP