Users Online Now: 1,646 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,474,294
Pageviews Today: 2,446,922Threads Today: 918Posts Today: 16,657
11:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm an influential Indonesian politician, invited to Chelsea Clinton's wedding and I saw Hillary shapeshifting into a reptile female. Ask me
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ain't exactly close to Clinton family. I only was invited by financial exchanges. My wife really admires Hillary and was annoying me all day to create a situation where she could be photographed with her... So I kept my attention in Hillary, seeking for a good circumstance... In certain moment, in a rare moment, she was alone for some seconds far away from securities and right when a thought in calling my wife, I saw her, changing her face, her skin, lips, eyes... I swear for the life of my beloved daughter. Her neck became thinner... I'm typing from my private jetplane right now... I couldn't sleep anymore... So far I didn't tell anything to my wife and I don't know if I should... I'm very confused and scared!!! I really don't know if I saw a physical transformation or some sort of astral manifestation, but I saw it just in front of my eyes. Hillary, the lizard woman.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP