Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A little "exercise" I've done for a very long time
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think since as long as I was mentally capable of doing this something urged me from the inside of myself, to do this.

Remember, I used to be a Christian, never hardcore, I never hurt people like most religionists do, likely because I never believed in pushing beliefs onto others. Yet I had my moments alone, where it was the mystical/personal experience, fit into a "christian" format.

I've since learned what these energies and consciousnesses actually represent, and realize that they can go by any name we give them.

So I've lost the glitz, but kept all the knowledge, I haven't given up because I realized religion is not the path of acceptance, but I realized it catches you by giving you some of the truth, and that was what I was after, and so I expanded on what I knew, and slowly left. Lol@the categories people would place me in now, but I am not in and no one else is.

So, the thing I've done, is something based on the "love" of "christ" whether that may be a real being in your heart, in the past or in the cosmos, and it involved lying in bed. I used to do all sorts of mental exercises or go through experiences while I was sitting, at school or bored waiting for something somewhere, but now it's usually just in bed.

So I lie in bed. And casual and odd series of thought events takes my perception away from my own present self, and moves into both the past and future simultaneously. Because I can't simlpy move to the past, without my body actually still existing in the future, it just happens.

So when in this state, I view people. All kinds of people, usually it will start with the family, I don't know what causes this, but I basically have conversations with them. Except...they're not doing much talking, I am, and it's about all the things that I want to "smooth" out, pretend I was just about to die, well that is the state/moment where you can get everything out, and it would stand like concrete as if it you've done the real thing.

And I'm fairly certain to an extent, that this is the real thing, that you're/ I'm connecting with the subconscious of that person through my subconscious (the thing that makes big landscapes in my head and sets up 'meetings' with other beings). A forgiveness begins, after all the reviews have gone, and it's you forgiving them.

It's never you begging for forgiveness, that never happens, in this state it's like a delusion to think that forgiveness comes from others, it starts within you, and then spreads. After all this, it's like love, you must love them. But not because you have to. Because of some religion, or because love is a very high energy radiating force of life, but because you should imagine their body, imagine them, and say "they look just like I do", you realize they are truly your brother or sister, and that you are in this together.

Slowly, this evolves into something like imagining, and seeing white lights wrapping around then and literally pulling them into you, and it's like the past and these loose ends are finally severed. And you exist, kind of like co-exist with their personalities inside of you, and with this it's like you expand, like you become larger, and you have twice the amount of spiritual strength to put forth. Although. I understand this as simply being your NATURAL energetic self, and bodies, acting UNHINDERED by a worrying consciousness, with memories in the subconscious to "haunt" it.

It's kind of sad or funny, depending on the way you look at it, because this is what is believed to happen, by the tibetan book of intermediary states ( the book of the dead), right after death.

When one is very primitive and not beyond the wheel of reincarnation yet, they will experience each life as if they are tied to it without light or life elsewhere. And so if they review, and they don't like something that they see, and yet they realize they are literally attached to this life until they can fully accept it, then they experience and re-experience all those moments and situations over and over again. Slowly they are supposed to learn to bring love into it, through their own imagination, since a brain won't exist at this point!

Yet, having the chance to do this now, and to do what you have to, to know that you're actually doing it, it kind of sets you free from worry. I feel this is something important that everyone should do, and already does, just not consciously. Yet the goal of the experience here, may be to bring what's subconscious to the conscious, so that it's knowledge, it's expanse, and it's love may be yours. I also believe that love equals a very very high energy force and consciousness which exists transient the entire universe.

SO if you would like to, try this out and tell me how it goes.

Note, I just now did it after I awoke and after I lied in bed for about 20 minutes to a half hour, it's now 3:08 am, and it probably took a half hour to 20 minutes. Now, this means to explain that I actually felt as if it were real, there were no distractions, the rooms I was in were all set to the time and place of the real situations.

Maybe I should clarify as well.

It was like. I remembered a place and a time where I may have allowed myself to become more "primal and physical (desire) based", than anything above that. SO I go to this place, and it's just like I'm re-experiencing it, although I kind of break character and speak out, to the persons involved, and eventually it's like a distant gap created, a void, is breached and a connection is re-made.

Now this all takes place through imagination, nothing more, and I believe that you may be connecting with another's imagination when you do this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP