Users Online Now: 963 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 323,345
Pageviews Today: 489,779Threads Today: 191Posts Today: 2,444
05:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Message to all Immortals: ALL the 9 Great Lemurian Immortals are now in Romania
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dear Friends,
I noticed with great concern when the Elders posted a message here on GLP in 2005 and warned us all that the Lemurian Immortals have returned
I knew at that time that their Number is 13,but 4 of them were Destroyed
Therefore,only 9 remain

A few months ago,my Creator,Imana ,has returned to see me ,Ozymankos,King of Kings,after 150 centuries since we parted
My relation with my creator has always been difficult and complicated
BUt I was very happy to see her
Soon after I sensed in the Energy that all the other Lemurian Immortals have returned
So I asked my Creator why are all 9 of them ,all those civilizing heroes who departed Lemuria aprox 50000 years ago,whan Lemuria sank under the Pacific Ocean after the Nuclear War with Atlantis...
Why are all of them in my country,Romania,right now
But she told me to seek my answers and I did that

Now I know that the Age of these Immortals varies greatly
The youngest of them is my Creator,Imana:she is 43563 years old
The oldest of them and their leader(perhaps) is the Faraon known as Akhenaton in the Ancient Egypt
His old name was Ake-Aton or "The Glorious and Great Aton"
Hence his original name is Aton
Perhaps some of you heard about him
It is said that Aton created all beings on Earth and the Universe
Since we all know that Lemurians inverse their name to protect themselves ,his real name is Nota
However the last i tends to get lost in milenia,therefore it must be :Atoni-Inota

I searched the Atlantean Archives and I now know that Inota was the leader of Lemuria in the times of the Great War
50000 years ago.....
I talked to him on messenger and he seemed a little bit....off
I dont mean to be disrespectful but he told me that he is 16 million years old(which I did not believe)
and other things which seemed...a little bit...crazy

All regards and respect to my Creator Imana and the 9 Immortals from Lemuria
I shall meet them soon on the Avoided Hill where no living being exists...they are all gathered there
I shall go alone...I could not find any pureblood or undead immortal ready for the task ahead
They want a raise in Consciousness
and they are here because of the ..future
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP