Users Online Now: 2,122 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 26,578
Pageviews Today: 50,922Threads Today: 23Posts Today: 362
12:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone else dream of a Nuclear Attack last night??? (INCREDIBLY VIVID)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't remember WHERE my girlfriend and I were or WHY we were there but we were with our dog in a field or something, not in the country but perhaps somewhere in a suburban area because we could see buildings and skyscrapers in the background but I was looking at the sky and I could see what looked like two jet planes or two of those chemtrail spraying crop dusters but they looked real small and far away and they were speeding down towards the earth.

As they got closer I realized they were bombs and then sure enough out in the distance I saw a HUUUUGE mushroom cloud begin to form and a huge wall of light began to flash towards us and I told her to just get down and duck and cover and we held each other and stayed over our dog and I remember as we were holding each other something enveloped us and it felt like we were being "lifted up" in a vacuum or something and at that point I woke up.

Its been a while since I've had really vivid dreams like this but I was just curious if anyone else had a similiar dream. I remember two bombs but I only saw one blast but it looked NOTHING like in the movies..the colors and everything in the blast looked like something otherworldly and sinister. We had nothing to shield us or protect us but each other but something definitely took us up out of harms way. I don't know..I'm just sharing to see if anyone else had anything similiar happen in their dreams last night.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP