Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So much hate...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can't help but be overwhelmed at all the Hate Speech going on today.
It's so depressing to see so much of it is still alive walking around in the World.

In looking at some of the threads on here the past few days...it seems like someone has opened a Pandora's Box of Hate and Vitriol, and it's growing, like some malignant tumor.

I answered a post earlier in the week, about 'feeling something bad on the doorstep"
Relayed my experience Sunday about how even though I'm not a crier, tears were near to the surface.
After seeing all this go down this week over the burning of a book.....looks like I have my answer as to what the cause of the emotions are.
Please, people, step back a minute, and put the Hate down.
Please see this situation for what it is!
It's nothing more then the Illuminatti pouring gasoline on the fire to make it into a rageing inferno.
Please stop being so easily manipulated!

There is no "right side' in this argument, and it is spilling over into more than just a Christian/Muslim thing...
It's stirring up Hate and negative thoughts about others too, like the Jewish people, and the Hindu's, ect.
It's like someone has just released a huge can of Hate, and it is enveloping everyone, even people not initially in the argument.
Please, please stop this before there are many tears, and much destruction!

I thought GLP was a place where people came to find the truth..
A place for people that have evolved past all this because they have learned the truth for themselves.
I know there are people on here that are aware of how right now, because of what's happening on Mother, our thoughts have the power to become manifest...we do not need to be creating all this Negative Energy, sending it out to the Universe!
We need to be thinking just the opposite of what's going on right now....think Good Thoughts, so Good things will happen!
Come on people....we know better than behaving like this, no matter what your Creed, or chosen Religion is.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP