Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject More astral demon rape 9-10-10
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well, here we go again.
It's been a few months since this happened last. I was drawn into the astral after waking up abruptly and falling back to sleep. I spent about an hour getting sodomized by astral demons.
This was a pretty similar scenario. It's always such a familiar scene. While I'm being attacked, I reach
down and try to grab the thing that's penetrating me
and it's a circular tube of some kind, but then it
shifts and becomes an arm and I follow the arm and
reach the hand and the instructions are to bite it,
and I don't want to bite it so I lick it, I can't help but do something to it orally..it's embarrassing. This
exact scenario has happened countless times.. eat
the hand, or inflict pain on the hand. It's
ridiculous..

At some point, I begin to believe I'm back in the real world and it's still happening. I'm
in my actual life and I still feel this giant rod
going up my butt, and I'm helpless, so then the instructions are to pray for God to help me. (this happens a lot)
So, I'm reciting bible verses I don't even know and crying and the sodomizing gets harder. This is the demons way of mocking God, I believe.

Finally, I'm given more instructions, so you want to get back at us, huh? well, here's one of ours and I saw a blond girl in a white robe smirking at me, and they said sodomize her.. so I grabbed an implement of some kind and pulled her clothes off and turned her over and jammed it into her rear. As I was doing it, she started crying and and shape shifted into a little girl, and I was like "what have I done?!" so I put her clothes back on and she ran away.
I was still believing I was in the real world and waiting for the authorities to come and take me away, racked with guilt.. still being sodomized I might add.

The only reason I post this is too recall these experiences later. Disregard as the ravings of the insane if you're unfamiliar with this phenomenon. But this has happened to me at least a 100 times over the years.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP