Users Online Now: 2,068 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,065,984
Pageviews Today: 1,480,295Threads Today: 402Posts Today: 7,139
12:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Message to all Immortals: I will soon meet in Battle the 9 Great Lemurian Immortals
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I now know 5 of the 9 Great Immortals from Lemuria
They are:

1.King Theodor from Vrancea
He is 7000 years old and is the king of all the land between the mountains of Vrancea and the Great Sea
He likes to collect medicinal plants and smoke Salvia Divinorum
I met him and talked to him

2.Zalmos from Dacia
He is 5000 years old,is a priest of Zalmoxe and has the ability to fly with his 2 vulture wings
He is now part of the Vulturites sect
I met him and talked to him

3.Aton from Lemuria
Originally named Inota,he was the scientist of Lemuria,50000 years ago;then he became faraoh in Egypt under the name of Akhenaton (The Great Aton) and was the first to introduce a monoteistic religion in the world
He claims to be 16 million years old;I only talked to him on messenger

4.Anami from Ruanda
My Creator 15000 years ago in Babyon,when I wAS a young Arcadian soldier called Ozymankos and founder of the city of Aman
She is 43563 years old and was born in Rwanda;he mother was a witch and apresumably,the first undead immortal vampire
I met her 4 times and talked to her

5.Eric the Red from Norway
He is 2792 years old and he founded much of the civilization on northern America and Europe
Currently the husband of Imana ,he is a singer and an artist

The other 4 I did not met them yet,but I will:)))
They are waiting for me in the Bucegi mountains,in Walachia,Romania
They believe that I'm heading to activate and open the 5th Gate of Hell(I already opened the first 4)
6 Gates of the Underworld needs to be activated and opened before the 7th ,Atlantis herself will be activated
Astarte told me that I will battle them and I will win :)
Wish me luck :))
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP