Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 9-11 and the Mystery of the Ennead
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Global Gestalt And Planetary Sovereignty

B.R. McEwen

[email protected]

October 1, 2001

On Sept. 18, 2001, a week after the horrific attack by terrorists on American soil, I received a lengthy email from an old family friend who I have been in contact for several years…since my teens actually. After working for NASA for a number of years he was hired later by Stanford Research Institute International (SRI Intl.), where he has been working on remote viewing and the Bible Code. His field of expertise was systems analysis and programming. The following is an extract of part of that email communication. I believe in my heart that it was his intention that I make much of what he shared with me public. Four days after I received his email he was found by his daughter floating face down in his swimming pool. He was an excellent swimmer and was found fully clothed.

Although I have reservations about publishing this information, it seems much too important to let my petty fears interrupt with what is perhaps my friend’s wish in which he may have given his life for. May God bless us all during this global transition.

…Already the internet is filled with speculative conspiracy theories, disinformation and propaganda from all sides of the fence regarding the 9/11 tragedy. And the mass media is doing a wonderfully perfect job of keeping a hypnotic public transfixed with the exact information needed to fulfill every agenda of a social engineering plan now going 90 m.p.h. down a dead-end street. What follows are some things you can check out for yourself to verify what I am about to say. And here it is in a nutshell:

The most recent terrorist attacks were not orchestrated by a cabal of secret conspirators, but these latest attacks were and are being exploited to the Nth degree by using all the known principles of social engineering that have been researched and experimented with for perhaps hundreds of years. But, there is a catch 22 to this also; these very same principles of social engineering are actually based on 9 principles of the human psyche, and are also known as archetypes or prototypes of the collective subconscious and the mental creative process innate in all humans. To one degree or another, even those who study and/or implement the principles may or may not know that the principles themselves (the 9) have an agenda separate to what occurs on Earth! SRI has known about and researched the 9 principles for decades. They are referred to as the Ennead and regarded as extra-dimensional intelligences operating both within and without our reality continuum. I can only assume other research and think tanks are privy to the 9 also.

MORE:
[link to cyberspaceorbit.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP