Users Online Now: 2,268 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,303,578
Pageviews Today: 2,176,234Threads Today: 876Posts Today: 15,535
08:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Interesting discussion with my Illuminatti Dad....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The day before yesterday I had a most interesting discussion with my Masonic Dad.
I should say, I come from a family of Mason's...many in my Mom's fam. are 32 degree or higher.
For years, he has denied that it was anything other than a 'social organization'...even when I've spoken to him about such things as why there is a 'skull and bones' on the masonic Crucifix.
The other day, we were talking about what's going on in the World these days....and he said " You know, there is a group of people that are calling all the shots for all the G'Mints , these days".
I responded with 'Yep, I know, the Illuminatti'.
He asked me about the Illuminatti, and I told him, that I believed that they were part of the Masonic order...that they have held the knowledge of the event that's approaching the Earth for many, many years, and have been 'orchestrating events' all along to get their desired 'outcome'.
I told him that's why they have the big letter G in their symbol...standing for Gnosis...the Knowledge.
I also told him that's why our family has always prospered...because we have always been 'tied into' them, and they are the ones that control whether you prosper in this 'World' or not.
I was shocked by his relpy to me.
He simply said...' Sounds like you have it all figured out now, and have found the Truth'.
This is the very first time, in over 20 years of me questioning him about the Masoinc Order, that he has ever been so forth coming with the Truth.
I don't know why he chose to speak so openly to me about it the other day...maybe it's because he's getting old now, and thinks he dosen't have much time left, or maybe he sees that soon, it won't be a 'secret' anymore...
Whatever his reason was, I was completly shocked to hear him him say that what I have believed for so long, is actually the Truth.
The Revelations seem to be coming so fast now...it almost has my head spinning.
I wonder what's next?
Just the past week, we've had Alien Ambassadors appointed by the UN, High Military peeps stepping out and talking about the UFO's and our Nukes, Scientists saying they have discovered another planet that has the possibility of supporting life.....
Mason's admitting to the truth about them...
Whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to be just as incredible as all these other Revelations that seem to be pouring out like someone turned on a water faucet!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP