Users Online Now: 2,448 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,263,928
Pageviews Today: 2,110,220Threads Today: 856Posts Today: 15,059
08:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What do homosexuals raising children teach them about Sexual Morality?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What is their guidelines to teach other's especially children about what is sexually moral and what is not sexually moral?

I watched Joy Behar tonight where she had some Homosexual Activist who had been raised Catholic by his Deacon Father and his Catholic Teacher Mother, in addition Ex-Govenor Mc Greevey from New Jersey who is now studying to be a Episcopalian Priest....

Both of them said without any doubts the HOLY BIBLE is wrong about Homosexuality just like the Bible is wrong about Anti-Semitisim and Slavery in the Bible

Funny I must of missed those scriptures that condone racial slavery and the hatred of Jews being A-Okay...

Anyway's I was thinking to myself if they reject what the Bible says about Sexual Morality then what applies to Homosexuals about being Sexually Moral? and what would they teach children about what Sexual Morality ?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP