Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Predictive Programing? "Conspiracy Theory" With Mel Gibson
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In the movie "Conspiracy Theory" with Mel Gibson....

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

"Conspiracy Theory is a 1997 American action thriller film directed by Richard Donner. The original screenplay by Brian Helgeland centers on an eccentric taxi driver who believes many world events are triggered by government conspiracies.
<snip>
Alice goes to see the last surviving person on the subscription list, and it is Jonas. He explains that Jerry was an MK-ULTRA subject but the project was terminated - "

... was trying to relay the message to "Alice" that they were going to try and kill the President with an earth quake!

Let me now point you to this thread..

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
HIGH ALERT YELLOWSTONE TO APPALACHIAN EVENT 7:00am MST 11/02

And this thread...

Thread: Forty planes and six armoured cars: Obama visit to India the 'biggest ever by a US President'
Forty planes and six armoured cars: Obama visit to India the 'biggest ever by a US President'

And this thread (one of many like it)....

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
I'm surprised that more people on this forum are not concerned about NOV 8th.

I'm not sure why this movie comes to mind today, but when these associations happen I pay attention.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP