Users Online Now: 1,115 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 111,183
Pageviews Today: 195,112Threads Today: 62Posts Today: 1,284
02:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I heard what sounded like radio waves or morse code in my ear (mind). Any ideas what it could be?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First of all, let me start off by saying that weird stuff has happened to me (paranormal) many times in the past. But todays events took the cake!

Here is what I experienced and I am looking for possible answers or if someone has experienced this before:

I awoke to a bad headache, then in my ear, instead of ringing, I could hear what sounded like Radio Waves..but more like the morse code! It sounded like those old radios where going off in my mind. I woke my husband and told him what I was hearing and he said he did not hear anything. I got up, took some excedrine tension headache and went back to bed and there it was again! The whole experience lasted about 1 1/2 hours and NO I wasn't dreaming. I even got up and took my parrot outside at 8 am, layed down again and there it was!

Any clue as to what this could be? xmit
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP