Users Online Now: 1,231 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 348,891
Pageviews Today: 462,139Threads Today: 149Posts Today: 2,032
04:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject +++ For all you DoomTards ==== Will something BIG happen in the next few days or weeks??? +++
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I see a lot of threads warning about serious doom this November. Will anything really big and life changing happen this year or in the coming months???

The answer is NO!!!

Nothing like a False-Flag event or World War III will happen any time soon ... a specially this year ... I guarantee you that!!! i know the dates and this is not it :P

The only thing that can happen in the coming weeks/months will revolve around financial matters ... and not in a major way, like a total collapse thing ... so don't waste your money on supplies, think long term!

All the "time-wave zero" or "Web-Bots" predictions are a bunch of bull crap ... and at the beginning of 2011 I will post ----> "I told you so, cuz I know THE dates and this ain't it" thing ...

soooo ... 1dpanic
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP