Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dream - 8.8M Earthquake & Tsunami - Australia or New Zealand
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had a dream last night, so I figured I would log it here just in case.

Dream involved an 8.8M earthquake with a 30-90 foot tsunami, and the location felt like off the coast of Australia or New Zealand. The tsunami happened around dusk at what I perceived to be a wedding event. My vantage point was from a second story condo balcony with a clear view of the coastline. The tsunami appeared as a very dark wave on the horizon that crashed into the shoreline, and reached the very top of the second story balcony of the condo, which makes me think that the wave itself was higher than 30 feet, and more likely 90 feet. After the initial wave, I believe there was a secondary earthquake (also 8.8 or even 9.8) with everyone running from another possible tsunami.

I had a similar dream right before the recent Indonesia tsunami, but it was not nearly as high as this one. I didn't log it then, but I wish I had, which is why I'm posting this one. One point of clarification, I don't live in Australia, nor have I ever been there. I live on the East Coast USA, but the dream had an apparent feeling of Australia.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP