Users Online Now: 1,140 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 109,900
Pageviews Today: 196,095Threads Today: 75Posts Today: 1,403
02:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Weird experience. Need explanation, opinion or shared story.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This was take from a different thread I started. Thread: Reality is slowly eating away at my soul...Ask me a question.

I can't say that I can remember an abduction, but I've always had an affinity towards the idea of extraterrestrials. Always been curious about the stars and universe as a whole since I was a child. The closest I've been to experiencing anything out of this dimension would be the one time I used salvia. I also smoked weed for about 2 years with a group of close friends, but when I tried it alone I was twice able to take the opportunity to meditate and I had a weird experience of being able to master my thinking process to the point where I "thought myself out of myself" as weird as that might sound... I felt like I achieved a higher state of consciousness and I was completely at peace. I felt at one with all, but at the same time nothing external mattered. It had a vibration feeling to it all but I wouldn't be able to say if it was all internal vs external.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP