Users Online Now: 1,458 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 245,848
Pageviews Today: 412,516Threads Today: 173Posts Today: 3,205
07:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nibiru is not here plus an archive of my posts.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To all new ones coming to this thread. YOU WERE LIED TOO. THEY PLAYED A RUSE on you about all these supposed Nibiri's, elenins, brown dwarfs and planet x's. While the below post does not cover Elenin, I wrote it before that started, these stories were created so you ones would DO NOTHING ABOUT THE CONDITION THIS PLANET IS IN. HEAVEN FORBID YOU GIVE A DAM ABOUT THIS WORLD OR YOURSELF. YOU WERE BEING TOLD ALL THIS IS OUT OF YOUR HANDS SO YOU WOULD DO NOTHING. AND IT WORKED. WE DO HAVE EARTH CHANGES, ITS ASCENSION TIME, AND I HAVE POSTED ENOUGH ON THAT, AND THAT IS NOT ANY MAGIC WAND EITHER. YOU MIGHT FIND SOME OF MY POSTS ON THAT IN THIS THREAD. YOU WERE ALL FED RAPTURE STORIES, AA MICHAEL WILL TAKE YOU TO THE NEW GOLDEN GALAXY STORIES AND ALL SORTS OF ASCENSION MAGIC TOO. NONE OF IT WAS TRUE. ASCENSION YES, BUT NO MAGIC ASCENSION. THE ASCENSION IS FOR GAIA BELOVEDS, NOT YOU,, BUT THOSE WHO ARE READY TO MOVE WITH GAIA IN TERMS OF KARMA RESOLUTION GET TO CONTINUE HERE, THUS THE LEFT BEHIND ARE THE GOOD GUYS IN THAT SENSE. IT IS THE DARK THAT WILL BE REMOVED.

As to any risk of asteroids and the like, including comets, nibirus et all, don't you ones realize that the forces of light, the same ones you see modifying the sun,(from craft far larger than earth!) can prevent these things anyway? God doesn't wave magic wands, the universal hierarchy makes the decisions and has a host of Gods SONS who do the work from very advanced craft. OK, you have that now, right, I hope so. :blooming rose:so if earth is not to have an asteroid mash it, this will not happen.

In cased you missed it, here is one such pic of them enmasse around the sun in March. Enlarge it on your computer. The reason the sun has had such a long min, is because they made it have a long min. And caused CMES off the back when the sun needed balancing, so that we did not get premature solar shit. :Craft on Stereo :

THE DARK HAVE PLANNED FOR THEIR ESCAPE TO LEAVE THE SURFACE PROBLEMS TO ALL OF YOU. THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER, BECAUSE IN ACTUALITY THEY BUILT THOSE BIG UNDERGROUND AREAS FOR THOSE WHO ARE LEFT BEHIND IF NEEDED. PONDER THAT ONE. They were tricked by same hierachy. They were given a lot of nice "carrots" for those and the internet etc. There has long be planning for this end of this age and the beginning of the next age. The thugs are the "Gods" that have been trying to destroy this planet, Christians. LEARN THAT ONE and they have used YOU to help them.

WE ARE GOING TO CHANGE HERE, BUT THE CAUSE IS NOT THESE SPACE BODIES. IT IS THE EARTH CHANGES THAT ARE PART OF THE ASCENSION PROCESS. ENOUGH SAID FOR NOW, MOST OF YOU HAVE READ MY STUFF, IF NOT, FIND MY THREADS AND READ MY STUFF. JESUS AND I HAVE A PARTNERSHIP SECOND COMING ORGANIZATION AND I RELEASE WHAT WE WANT RELEASED. SO DROP THE SHIT AND WORK ON YOUR SOUL GROW AS THIS CHAPTER ENDS. THE EARTH DOES NOT END, ONLY THIS CHAPTER. WE WRITE A NEW STORY. 1 BILLION WILL CONTINUE FOR SOUL GROWTH, ALL THE OTHERS ARE MOVING AND THE MOVING IS A VERY WELL PLANNED OUT PROCESS. THERE IS NO HELL, OK. THE PLANET IS GOING TO BE CLEANSED, SHE IS TOO POLLUTED AND SOME LAND NEEDS TO SWIM IN THE OCEANS FOR RENEWAL AND SOME LAND THAT IS RENEWED NEADS TO RISE. THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR AND THERE WILL BE A SIGNIFICANT TEACHING PERIOD AFTER THE THUGS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. HANG TIGHT AND READ THE REST OF THIS THREAD, INCLUDING THE REST OF THE POST BELOW. :big flowers:

**************** OK original post starts below******************

Boy I am tired of doing all this educating on this topic and nobody listens here and there is a plethora of threads now and again as there is now, a few anyway.

Nibiru is a PLANET. It is NOT a 2nd Sun. Nibiru used to go around a former Sun in Sirius. When that sun was exploded in warfare between two planets that encircled it, Nibiru survived because people lived under the surface and were self sustaining and it was given a new orbit, which is some 3600 years long and takes it around both our Sun and a another sun in Sirius. The other planet experienced total destruction of life on it. And it was Nibiru's fault, as they tried to kill the other planet by bouncing energy waves off the sun and instead they destroyed their sun. This is TRUTH and not fiction. And Nibiru and the Anunnaki have long been trouble makers here and are behind Maldek being up in the asteroid belt.

Now Nibiru was last here 2000 years ago. thus it is not due yet for another 1600 years and in fact, it will never be here again, they are in some big do do. That lovely Star on Christmas cards, is of Nibiru because it was here during the time of Christ and in fact, that is a major reason for the timing of the incarnation by Christ. A lot of lies going on by your beloved Catholic Church buddies here.

Now Planet X that scientists ARE seeing, and don't know what it does, never does come thru the solar system. It is a dark body that balances our sun, and it also serves as the tool by which our solar system is dragged around Alcyone, our Central sun every 26000 years or so. All solar systems have a Planet X, which our scientists are labeling a "dark dwarf" and similarly. This planet X IS what pulls solar systems around their larger Central Stars such as Alcyone. Our Sun is a part of Pleiades and NOT sirius as some like to suggest. There are about 500 Suns which journey around Alcyone and not just the 7 sisters.

Nibiru did NOT cause a pole reversal or axis shift when it was here 2000 years ago. Our being here in great numbers with this technology now is proof of that.

Now I welcome posts here but I will remove crap. I will post more of the same stuff I keep posting elsewhere in threads, so it's together in one source.

God is terribly misunderstood and as Christmas approaches, the God statements are getting pretty bad too, from the misunderstanding.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP