Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You People are IDIOTS !!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in Oregon on the west coast. On the rare occasion that it snows, I am smart enough to stay home and ride out the storm until the roads are cleared by snow plowing professionals who are paid to put their lives at peril for me.

You east coast people, on the other hand, get snow nearly every year. You should be used to it. But do you stay home, off the roads where it's safe for you, friends and family??? Noooooooo...

You idiots think that you can defy nature and get out on those icy slick roads and drive like it's a sunny afternoon in the park, in July, without a care in the world...

I mean, who in their right friggin' mind loads up the family car with pregnant wife and three kids and thinks they can just go about life as normal, like their car all of a sudden will have traction on snowy, icy roads? Like they're going to be the only one to successfully navigate with zero traction, to avoid every other friggin' idiot that has had the same stupid brain fart idea to get out on the icy roads with all the other brain dead idiots that think that basic science has taken a friggin' holiday?????

NO WONDER THE WORLD'S GOING TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET !!!

Have a nice day.

Truther :-)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP