Users Online Now: 1,701 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 27,485
Pageviews Today: 38,134Threads Today: 22Posts Today: 203
12:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Atlantis, Lemuria? 9400 BC in a dream.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A month ago I dreamt of swimming in an ocean with 2 companions on a sunny day towards an island that had a skyscraper type building made of glass/reflective material. 2 days ago I had the same dream except it was during a thunderstorm and one of my companions didn't make the trip alive. In the second dream I can clearly remember being told that the year was 9400 BC. I googled "9400 BC Atlantis" and "9400 BC Lemuria" and to my surprise 9400 BC is the year in which Plato wrote that Atlantis existed. I've never experienced something like this and I'm left here in shock, amazement and excitement of what this can all possibly mean.

I stopped smoking weed in the past year and ever since I've had very vivid dreams. I've been able to write down entire dreams in detail and recollect conversations word for word. Only once was I able to have a lucid dream where I consciously knew I was dream and got too excited and woke up smiling knowing what had just occurred. I'm hoping someone here can enlighten me on this or share similar accounts.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP