Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Everyone should read this!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Adam
User ID: 1215699
United States
1/3/2011 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation

All Members,

I am not a regular on this site, but I recognize many earnest souls on here searching for truth. It is uplifting to realize this powerful and organic counterweight to the demonic cabal will always be here. For those of you overwhelmed with this fascism and brainwashing, take solace in knowing that in your own integrity, and in the genuine community around you that there is resistance.

I want to mention something that may be so silly to even bring up, but the chief weapon against the cabal is language and philosophy. If you sever a man from his words, you sever his critical thought and win the battle before blows are delivered.

True philosophy will always vanquish nefarious enemies. We hear shills on this site, and on 9-11 and JFK sites, but we fail to recognize how easily we become ensconced in their narrative. Truth will out as surely as you will it.

Let me be CLEAR. The truth, the very social construction we all share, will be illuminated or cast in darkness insofar as YOU CHOOSE to allow.

The greatest censor is yourself. The greatest obstacle is your "shared" reality. Each time you communicate with any other person, you and her "create" a shared meaning, reality, and causality. Thus each meaning will be enriched or destroyed by the nature of the communion between both parties, by your characters, transparency, and compassion to see through fear, agenda, and prior cognitive filters.

Am I suggesting there is no absolute naturalistic reality? No, I am not, but just as you cannot see the waves that carry your cell phone conversation, or the atomic structure of your LCD screen, reality itself is just a pure stream of information.

Without being sorted, packaged, and processed by your brain it is a wash of signals and energy and noise -- a dance of essence. You must bring to bear your social and cultural filters, your historical knowledge (which will be compromised by false history), and your unconscious confirmation biases.

I mention that not to say it is hopeless to have epistemological certainty about the crimes of state before us, but to remind us that we are all an organic commonwealth of intelligence; we increase or decrease in accordance with our individual assetts.

One of the reasons religion is -- and always will be -- part of the human condition, is because of our brain's evolution-derived inference engine. We are always seeking out patterns, meta-patterns, and -- for the devoted and obsessed among us, meta-meta-patterns -- that can explain this jumble of information we are given.

Now life has deteriorated for most of us. For those lucky few who are doing well, I raise a New Year's glass to you. But to those watching our nation perish before us, we are more cognitively assaulted than ever before.

And so we create, revise, and continue a dialectic among each other as we sort out the secrets of the deep state, the secrets of our own identity. Friends and family will never understand, but we presume there is vindication to be found when we beat our enemy...

Although most of us seem to imply in this blog and others that we have no chance. Most assume we are destined to remain slaves to a New World Order.

No, we are not.

Before you think I am questioning conspiracy itself, consider how language betrays us even now; to call any this material conspiracy is to marginalize it and continue on our hamster-wheel to nowhere.

The truth is not hidden. Let me repeat that: the truth is not hidden. This is an open conspiracy.

Now, I must address something very important. And you are free to disagree, but know that I serve no agenda in what I say next. Do not suggest that I belong to this group or that, or that I am in opposition to anyone on this board. I am actually only writing because I sense genuine philosophical hunger here.

Whether you have began your quest because faith has directed you, or whether you are motivated from secular disappointments in how the world is being run, most of you seem to want answers. Even the shills, God bless 'em. They are human beings, with families, and they practice only what they believe.

Now...

The Illuminati.

Is this not a loaded word? Full of controversy, intrigue, and mystery? It is either a Dan Brown fiction set piece or a proxy for a tyrannical evil facing mankind.

Can you trace the cognitive trail that led you to that belief? I say this with earnest respect, for we each evolve our beliefs as we leap frog from one piece of information to another, eventually coalescing into our current selves.

So whence the darkness of this term? And why does it matter? If we are seeking out our enemy for the reason of restoring sanity to the Republic, it is probably a good idea that we should know where to find our enemy, how he works, and how to overcome his tactics.

Yet so long as their is an endless series of passive conversations, all looking for some presumed smoking gun, we don't realize what fatal mistake we are making. We don't want want to go after any Oswalds.

Do you think that one day there will be posted on Youtube the perfect video that captures the Great Show of 9-11, and once this feat is achieved, all will right itself in the land? The courts, the executive branch, and congress will all self-investigate and course correct?

To believe any variation of this myth is to surrender your volition, your genius, and your one power against these dark forces.

The power is ENLIGHTENMENT.

This nation, this world, is merely a collection of individuals. It is this nothing different than this online board, but written en masse. To change the world, it is very much true, as the cliche tells us, we must first change ourselves.

As I read through this long and winding thread, I see the microcosm of the world right here. The rude arrogant people who claim a kind of inside knowledge, and the genuinely open-minded ("Hey, lets hear what he has to say... go on..."

I read those that claim to be in this historic cabal, and I read from those that claim a higher knowledge (anyone knows it is called x by those inside." I read those that react in knee-jerk fashion with emotional hostility and I read those that try to weigh evidence and argument through reason.

Take a step backward from where you are. You have an ideology at this moment. You know something, but not everything. In fact, you have a gut feeling you are on the right trail, but then again, you've thought this before, and you are always so surprised that the rabbit hole goes deeper.

But there is another side of you that thinks you will go absolutely insane if you throw out everything reasonable you know about reality. I mean, how can people pull off such a coordinated charade, or why does it not implode from any number of unknown variables?

So you try to temper your far-out theories with a conservative skepticism, all the while using your own heart and sense of human goodness to measure what is the final word.

You want closure, the ability to get to sleep tonight with a sense of hope -- not the fake 2008 hope, but real hope -- a hope that people will be real people, and that reality will be... well, reality.

Is it not our own reality that is at stake? If a great quantity of people are lying, and the bulk of society -- all the rest -- buys those lies as truth, then you are caught in the middle as a casualty of truth.

You are literally insane. That is, you are insane by the definitions of the world as you see it unfolding. You are bearing witness to people creating incredible willful destruction, and then lying about it. And then watching as the lies are not punished but rewarded. And you want to say the Emperor has no clothes but...

You get the idea. But this is not the great crime that drives you to lose your bearings on reality. It is the fact that no one is saying anything. No one is calling anyone out on it.

How can that be? How can that be happening? Or in other words, why are you, or I, or the others posting in relative obscurity in some patch of cyber space what should be engraved upon everyone's morning newspaper, if not on their forehead in tattoo ink!

I ask a question of the members of this board... who among you can answer that question? Well, who can do it without arrogance, speculation, crude humor, or paranoia, I might add? Who can put their finger on the real debate? Because it is clear that focusing on sideshows will make you feel like you've had a good vent, but it won't change the world.

To begin to have that debate, we must be like a wise man you all know: Socrates.

Socrates was famously heralded by the oracle as the wisest man in Athens, news that surprised not only him, but many of his enemies. But the wisdom of this great man, as you remember, came not from his ability to out-debate anyone, but because he himself did not believe himself to be all that wise or knowledgable, but instead to be profoundly ignorant of so much of the cosmos. Ah, how brilliant to see the world with new eyes. To see evidence as it lies.

Yet it was this humble and sincere declaration of true wisdom that towered over the many minds who thought they had TRUTH wrapped up in their back pocket. Socrates understood his wisdom was related to his humble relationship to knowledge, but also in the way that he arrived at truth through a dialectic that would result in a truth that he alone could never muster.

Years later, another great man, Jesus, had a similar conversation with Pontius Pilate, the man would later sentence him to death, after "washing his hands" not unlike how Americans wash their hands of the terrible murder committed in our name and with our tax dollars.

Jesus said that he was the Truth, the LIGHT, and the Way. Because he would not retract his seditious words, the empire -- a state with eery similarities to our own -- had to crucify him. What was Jesus' truth and why was it so dangerous for the status quo and the powers that be? I assure you it is not the mythological fairytale that he was the literal embodiment of truth. If he were just a madman, he would not be treated like a political enemy. Despite the chilling similarities to modern day Christ figures like Martin Luther King, Kr, JFK, and Ghandi, Jesus' real message is largely lost on our imperial culture of corporatism.

To avoid being too Socratic -- which is just as annoying now as it was then -- in asking questions that I don't posit any answers to, I will suggest that the great enemy of our modern times is the spiritual relativism famously preached by Nietzsche, and carried out by today's minted leaders of the Council of Foreign relations.

Frederich Nietzsche famously declared: "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."

A great passage I found online by B. Tubbs put its this way: "According to the Barna Research Group, a 2002 survey showed that approximately 64% of American adults believe truth is relative to one's circumstances or situation. Only a third of the respondents cited agreement with the concept of "absolute truth."

Popular though it may be, relativism, as well as skepticism, falls short in credibly confronting some fundamental challenges to its philosophical integrity. The most powerful challenge stems from life itself. Quite simply, relativism cannot be logically lived out.

"An individual will live his or her life almost entirely on a non-relativistic true-false basis," writes Winfried Corduan, a religion and philosophy professor at Indiana's Taylor University. "Either I missed the bus, or I didn't miss the bus. Either this is Friday, or it is not Friday. Either I have eaten lunch, or I have not eaten lunch."

Well, to put it another way. It is either okay for a society to murder its own people (9-11) or it is not. If you begin to judicate this issue because of abstract notions like "national security," where can you draw the line? Was it okay to sanction the state-sponsored murder of John F. Kennedy, because this act benefits particular interests?

This moral calculus happens EVERY DAY in this country, and while we may we argue about the type of missile that hit the Pentagon, at one point one must remember the forrest for the trees.

A perfect example of a deceptive and dangerous debate is about how George W. Bush executed a Coup d'Etat a decade ago. How, who, when, why? So long as you think along those lines, you will never address the question that refutes that premise. What if the problems are deeper, happened earlier, and only exist through your own participation?

Today we think we live in free society, but we live in a police state. But how can this be or how can people believe this?

You must understand that as long as they control a people's philosophy -- a nuanced notion beyond the scope of his post -- they control the people. That is just how powerful philosophy is.

Carl Sagan likened the enlightenment principles of reason, science, and truth to a candle being brought into "a demon haunted world." The candle illuminates the room, and once where there were beasts and predators, there is now only the truth.

But our society does not want us to think there is truth anymore, but rather that there are difficult compromises to made because of the complex nature of the world we live in. The men of the CRC, CIA, and substitute your favorite acronym, want us to believe that we "BARBARIANS" and "PLEBEIANS, common folk who cannot make intelligent and informed policy decisions; therefore it is their right as educated elites to make decisions on our behalf, even when we have not elected or chosen these men. Even if they represent different interests.

For example:

-We clearly want net-neutrality, but they think otherwise.
-We clearly want Wall Street villains put in jail. They think otherwise.
-We clearly want the FED audited and revealed for the sham it is. They will never let this debate happen.

Yet these issues are not the red flags that something is VERY wrong. The more glaring issues:

CORPORATIONS ARE NOT PEOPLE. Eliminate this one issue, and you will see flickers in the Matrix.

AMERICA HAS NO FREE MARKETS. We have FASCISM, a nasty breed of Monopoly Capitalism. This isn't the capitalism that Ayn Rand raved about where good ideas and hard work compete. The very people that mock big government depend on that big government to grant them lucrative monopolies that they can enforce with capitalist death squads.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH is not practiced here. If you speak the truth, about the Israel Lobby, about our Evil Wars, or about the FED, you will be marginalized, rejected -- spit out by the mechanisms of the state.

ELECTORAL FRAUD is not the exception, but the norm. Worse, even victims like KERRY won't say anything about it. Hmm. Unusual, and now electronic voting machines are on the rise, not the decline.

THE NATIONAL SECURITY APPARATUS is completely incompatible with the values and liberties of a free republic.

Most importantly, our nation... HAS NO RULE OF LAW. There are not checks and balances so that the government can investigate itself.

So why don't people do something, at the very least the elites above us who must see that we are all destroying our culture and heritage?

Have you ever tried to ask a layperson who killed JFK? Even if you convince them of the FACTS, they will still resist the information, perhaps even stating as a brother of mine did, "Well, so what, that was so long ago."

We love our myths. Make no mistake. We choose our stories. And you cannot change a person through reason without changing their philosophy and complete orientation towards reality.

They must "wake up" from a relativistic epistemology in which they modulate from one sanctioned debate to another and realize and bear witness to the actual profound truth that is waiting for them beyond our mediated environments.

No sane person approaches life in a purely relativistic sense. If you apply for a job, you will either be hired or you won't. If you get the word that the job went to someone else, and yet show up for the job, expecting an office and a paycheck, what do you think will happen? When your would-be boss reminds you that the job went to another candidate, are you going to say: "Well, that's your truth. My reality is somewhat different."

Despite any conspiracy culture still well-hidden -- the most blatant truth the media is totally bought off -- we can all safely agree that the members of the Demonic Cabal believe that they are fulfilling the most noble and ideal goals of humanity. By their own admission, they believe that the "best and the brightest" have a mandate to control human destiny. It is an arrogant air of superiority that believes in technocratic approach to humanity ungoverned by any morality other than their corporatist, Anglo-American, relativist issue.

Walter Lippman believed democracy could not function without a special class of elites. He was their patron saint. Yet even watched as such hubris led to tragedy after tragedy. Now those roundtables are no longer filled with brilliant idealistic men like Lippmann, but thugs of the worst stripe.

They feel entitlement because of their family background or monetary prestige; and this unfortunately becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy for their riches allow them a kind of liberal education and opportunity to pursue means of influence that most of us will never have.

Yet I remind you that there is not a firm wall between your world and theirs, and just as you may be invited to cross the street and attend their meetings one day, they too can forfeit their position because of higher aspirations. The aspiration to TRUTH.

Such men are rare and they earn the title of hero. But it is important to remember they are all too human, and we empower them in our mythologizing as surely as they empower themselves a class apart from other men.

But then, are they better? Dare I ask such a brain-teasing question? I do not believe so, but it is important to take stock of every assumption we make when navigating through these murky waters of disinformation.

To return again to the assumption of this very thread; are the Illuminati evil? Are they one and the same as the demonic cabal that rules our banking cartels? What makes you so sure? The cocksure person who talks about how they address themselves, or don't address themselves? How does he have information about a society so ancient and secret? Is such a group detailed in some best seller book, laid bare for all too see? That would be about as likely as knowing about the diverse details of our ruling class.

I assure you, these secrets are well kept. Which isn't to say that the tools of reason do not allow us to see the general character, nature, and instruments of that Cabal.

In conclusion, it must be said that in every conservation in which we discuss and "us" and a "them," how can we be certain which group we are in? For the greatest deception of all is fooling yourself into thinking or campaigning against a straw man, or worse, a group of "enlightened souls" with whom you may be allied.

Do you think -- and the question is rhetorical, and directed to all -- that such a Cabal would exist without opposition from a similar group? One just as capable, just as secret, and just as devoted, albeit with different idols of worship.

How can you know of such a group? Who are they? And how would they cloak themselves.

The answer is in yourself.

Do you not detect in your being a revulsion for those principles that are in enmity against reality, empirical truth, and the enlightenment principles that created our constitution? Is it not reasonable that just as you feel compelled by justice, virtue, and happiness, many more still feel the same way, or would every man be instantly corrupted by money, and the giant octopus of hegemonic evil?

If such a group did exist, a group devoted to YOUR PRINCIPLES, what would such a group do, both tactically and strategically at this time? What would the group look like and how would it be organized? What might it call itself, if it called itself anything at all? How would it communicate with its constituent members in our surveillance society?

Most importantly, who are THEY? And how would you further THEIR cause?

The answers to these rhetorical questions are, in the humble opinion of this meager writer, incredibly potent when considered in DEEP REFLECTION. There is an alchemy to your ruminations that will elevate your considered responses to an exponentially higher degree of relevance, authority and practicality than the questions that triggered them.

For anyone who took the time to read these words, I express my gratitude and I invite you to envision a fantasy in your brain at this time. No time has been wasted here and elsewhere on the myriad plagues in Egypt at the current time, but assume you were that candle in the darkness -- not merely just a witness, or a gabby commentator, or a thoughtful speculator -- but if you were a candle itself, tasked with the impossible task of lighting a mansion whose size seems colossus and beyond measure - but which nonetheless could be lit with enough candles, what would you do, how would you do it, when would you do it, and where would you do it?

Yet all of those actions could not be started without knowing WHY you would do it. For if your philosophy understands the actual debate -- which is far, far from the passive speculation of these events, past and future -- but upon the war already under way. If this were true, there would be no time to talk to a WHISTLEBLOWER NOR TO HEAR HIS CAMPFIRE STORIES for you would instantly be on the front line yourself, allied with the most just and righteous cause the cosmos knows.

For as you should know, there is no place for secret societies in our just world, as they are anathema to democratic deliberation, transparent government, scientific progress and to the very dialectic that commands are evolutionary march forward into ever greater potentialities. Secrecy, for some historical groups, was a necessary evil to avoid the persecution of unenlightened institution and demonic cabals that would destroy them and their accumulated knowledge. Galileo's problem is still with us today.

Do you ever wonder why our Founding Fathers were such polymaths, incredibly versatile at every known discipline? Ben Franklin, when only a child, used to hear laypeople always comment on something that needed to be done:"Someone ought to fix that streetlight; someone ought to figure out a better way to print these plates; someone ought to invent glasses that can... you get the idea. Well, Ben Franklin, never thought that those questions were aimlessly directed outward to a nebulous "other." He thought it was an invitation to answer those issues himself. As a result, his life and legacy shows how prolific he was as a writer; how industrious he was as a worker; and how accomplished he was at life itself. The men of the Renaissance ushered in this ethos, and hence we call such people Renaissance Men today.

Consider now our modern citizen, castrated from the social fabric and natural environment that are so critical to his mental and physical health; consider how his entire understanding of his universe comes to him not through direct experience, but through mediated forms of consumption that are filled with lies, distortions and false history; consider how also he has narrowed his life and vocations even as his culture has been broadened and debased to a common crass and generic mediocrity that fills him with pessimism for life and the future.

Now sever him from his own self-esteem, autonomy and intrinsic motivation. He will look for salves for his situation, so confuses him with propaganda so that he thinks the solution is in ever greater consumption, ego-satisfaction, and status building. He will either suffer and become marginalized or get lucky and become satiated; either way he will be controlled and predictable. He may be meta-physically stunted, but he will conform.

For many men, this vision of man is not acceptable. The immediate remedy to man's cause are the great WHY of action, the bridge between the chasm of thought and action.

But the problem is not one of social justice. It is far more serious than that.

There are only two ways that you relate to your existence. You can be brainwashed and never know all the pieces fit together, and live a life for your entire life...

Or...

Sit beneath the Bodhi tree beside the Buddha. Pick up your cross besides Jesus the Christ; take the Arsenic with Socrates; or tell the Military-Industrial-Complex to go to hell like JFK... It's all the same.

Enlighten Up.

Thread: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS) (Page 56)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP