Users Online Now: 1,991 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,039,562
Pageviews Today: 2,070,411Threads Today: 877Posts Today: 18,446
10:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dead birds, fish around world spark flood of wild conspiracy theories from End of Days to HAARP
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dead fish in the Chesapeake, birds dying in Arkansas and Kentucky, thousands of crab corpses littering beaches in England.

These random incidents around the world have unleashed a flood of conspiracy theories, each proclaiming government cover-ups or apocalyptic proclamations about the end of the world.

"Personally, I definitely do believe we're in the End of Days, and I believe there is a lot of evidence of that," Steve Wohlberg, an author and theologian who has written several books about the end of the world, told the Daily News.

Although he believed experts needed time to perform tests to determine how and why these animals perished, the deaths are "mysteriously interesting," and part of a larger picture that indicates the world is spiraling downward towards its end.

"I'm an observer of the times," said Wohlberg, who hosts a nationally syndicated radio show and has appeared on several television documentaries about the Bible and the Apocalypse. "The End of Days will have a parallel to the days of Noah," he said.

[link to www.nydailynews.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP